1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg Wars Queuing System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NorwaySun, Nov 19, 2015.

?

Do you think the queuing system is sometimes unfair?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. NorwaySun

NorwaySun Member

Sometimes being able to pick a team on egg wars really isn't fair.

For example, I recently played on Rome with 10 other people. It was 10 guys on the blue team, and 1 guy on the red team (see attached picture).

Another case of the unfair queuing system was when I was playing an Instruments match where there were about 6 players in the lobby. 3 of them were on a team already, and the rest of us hadn't chosen a team. When the match started, instead of the game putting the 3 undecided players on 1 team, it put us each in our own separate team (it was a 3v1v1v1, rather than a 3v3).

I'm not saying we shouldn't have team selection, but maybe when situations like this one occur, we could balance the teams a little more. If a party system was introduced, we could move players from one team to another, without them being separated from their friends in the party. What do you guys think could be done about the unequal teams issue?

Attached Files:

2. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    Yes, sometimes unfair.... But it's difficult to make a good MATCHMAKING that detects the empty teams

3. Super_ryan94

Super_ryan94 Member

Space traveling
    Then can't you make it so that you can team with your friends and the rest is up to the game.
    Example (Since I like space most I'll use that one:p):
    I and gouen(my friend) join space and there are some other people.
    Guy A, B and C are friends so they will be put in red.
    Then there are Guy X and Y who will be put in yellow.
    I and gouen will be put in blue.
    And then there those persons that didn't pick a team for some reason. Let's say six.
    There will be put 4 in green and then the last two in the teams with the least people, in this case Yellow and blue.

This way is having a bigger team not always better and you'll get easyer fair teams.

4. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I like the queuing, only in parties automaticlly join a team (This is not a spoiler alert) :rolleyes: