• New Kits

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Add back KB wepons at higer price

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Fix Hut Map Selection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Egg Wars

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Civilization Gens Move (Will Reveal Soon)

• E Pearls in Hard Core (128 Diamonds)

• Add Area 51 Back (Change)

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Add Minions Back (Speed Map)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Remove Huts

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Remove Instruments

• All of them

• None of them

• New Abilitys

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Teams of 20 Map

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
(Original Post by: @The12thDoctor )
(Edit: Fixed some maps apparently that are liked)

This following is listing of maps people can get rid of or never get rid of.
Make sure to say what maps!

Teams:
City
Pizza
Medival
Fairground
Garden
Under Da Sea
Kingdome
Magic (Needs to be edited, Never on map selection)
Oriental (Re-Do like the new one on Minerware plz)
Tree House
Tea Party
Western
Aztec
Mansion
Forest

Solo:
Construction
Elven
End
Golf
MLG
Mine
Nightmare
Snowy
Steampunk
Stronghold
Teepee
Tropical
Villige (not on selection o_O)

Speed Solo:
Bridges
Golf
Jungle
Olimpio
Port
Resort

Speed Teams:
Library

Civilization
Troy
Bones
Candy

Maps People range from (Meh ok, to HATE!!!)
Teams:
Snowy
Toys
Instruments
Dwarven
Space
Rome

Solo:
Candy
Farm
Safari
Technology
Tentacels

Speed Solo:
Desert

Speed Teams:
Boldore (Gen Edit (Weird Gap))
Forest

Toys

Maps ideas (Original!!!)
Modern (10 Players Team) (20 Players all) (Normal Teams)
Civilization (4) (32) (NT)
Misty (2) (24) (NT)
Cliff (7) (28) (NT)
Dunes (4) (16) (NT)
Restraunt (3) (12) (NT)
Marsh (12) (Normal Solo)
Waterfall (12) (Normal Solo)
Amazon (12) (Normal Solo)
Lighthouse (8) (Normal Solo)
Modern (3) (12) (Normal Teams)
Flowers (16) (Normal Solo)
Biomes (8) (Normal Solo)
Scarif (20) (Normal Teams) (40)
Prision Yard (3) (18) (Normal Teams)
Ice (2) (32) (Normal Teams)
Atlantis (2) (12) (Normal Teams)
Gravity (8) (48) (Normal Teams)
War (20) (40) (Normal Teams) (Possibly the first Mega Egg Wars Map...)
Woodlan Manor (12) (Solo Normal)
Pirates (12) (24) (Normal Teams)
Taiga (12) (Normal Solo)
Grove (10) (Normal Solo)
Endor (5) (40) (Normal Teams)
Swamp (2) (16) (Normal Teams)
Plastic (3) (18) (Normal Teams)
(If you want the blueprints let me know what ones you want...) @The12thDoctor

-Vote on these things below!

Maps that need to be removed:
Huts (Weird atmosphere, not likeable, Love the idea needs to be edited)
Instruments (Low Generators, Far Islands, Difficult)

-Maps that need to come back:
Area 51 (Make the base of where the beams hit eye level with the player)
Minions (Speed Map o_O)

Other things people want:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/things-we-can-add.192027/
-Way to see old generators
-Way to get old armor
-Add Sandstone and Glass back (Glowstone is really useful for dark maps like Forest and Treehouse and Tea Party
-Add KB wepons back (Higer price)
-New Kits
-More maps (Solo, Normal)
*Sweeping Edge Sword
*XL Egg Wars Map
*Unbreaking on Wood Spoon
*Fix Hut Map
-Mega Egg Wars
-Civilization Generators Edit (More details on what I mean soon) If wanted...
-E Pearls in HC

Links to Idea Threads:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-sword.192330/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-new-map-category-xl.192332/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/unbreaking-on-wooden-spoon.192327/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/idea-map-hut.191834/

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-pearls-hardcore.192393/

@Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I have some feedback about your suggestions, I don't mean to be rude with it and I do appreciate you suggesting stuff.

It seems like you are saying that "people" hate the maps you mentioned. Where did you get this information? Is it just you not liking these maps? Are there a lot of people who don't like those maps? To me it really just looks like you picked the maps you don't like yourself and said "people hate them".

Why? I really just don't see why? Why do you want an option to see a sign instead of the current animated sign? It gives the same information..
-Way to get old armor
I assume you mean gold armor? I also don't really see why, seems kind of useless. Chain basically has the same amount of armor bars.
-Add Sandstone and Glass back (Glowstone is really useful for dark maps like Forest and Treehouse and Tea Party
I don't see a reason for sandstone to return, I'm fine with being able to buy normal glass. Glowstone seems kind of useless as well, the maps you mentioned aren't dark for me, so maybe turn your brightness up?
No thanks, absolutely hate knockback items in games with islands. They are extremely overpowered and don't really require much skill to use.
-New Kits
Sure, do you have suggestions for new kits?
-More maps (Solo, Normal)
I'm pretty sure we always add new maps to EggWars when there is an update.
*Sweeping Edge Sword
Pretty sure we can't do this due to being a 1.9 server, we aren't fully 1.11.1+ (which is the version the enchantment was released).
*XL Egg Wars Map
Usually most large maps with a lot of distance between islands get disliked a lot and not played at all, the construction map was revamped for a reason.
No, on your thread someone already said it's a wooden shovel for a reason. It's supposed to break quickly because knockback is annoying and overpowered and it breaking quickly is a way to not make it too overpowered.
*Fix Hut Map
Do you mean changing the item in the map selection to brown clay which you suggested before? Seems quite useless to me, the items representing maps don't really matter in my opinion. Even if the huts map was represented with a poppy I wouldn't mind..
-Mega Egg Wars
We already have some big EggWars maps, I don't really mind this suggestions, but I have the feeling it won't be extremely popular.
Why make a suggestion when you don't give information about it? I could also say "Make cubecraft better" or "Improve every map on cube", but that doesn't really help? If you have a suggestion please actually give details and information about it else we can't do anything with it to be honest.
-E Pearls in HC
Considering leather armor is 20x more expensive in HC mode, should enderpearls cost 20 stacks of diamonds? I'm personally not a fan of adding them to hardcore mode, it seems fine like it is.

I actually like Huts.
Same

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Teams:
City
Pizza
Medival
Fairground
Garden
Under Da Sea
Kingdome
Magic (Needs to be edited, Never on map selection)
Oriental (Re-Do like the new one on Minerware plz)
Tree House
Tea Party
Western
Aztec
Mansion

Solo:
Construction
Elven
End
Golf
MLG
Mine
Nightmare
Snowy
Steampunk
Stronghold
Teepee
Tropical
Villige (not on selection o_O)

Speed Solo:
Bridges
Golf
Jungle
Olimpio
Port
Resort

Speed Teams:
Library

Civilization
Troy
Bones

Maps people hate
Teams:
Forest
Snowy
Toys
Instruments
Dwarven
Space
Rome

Solo:
Candy
Farm
Safari
Technology
Tentacels

Speed Solo:
Desert

Speed Teams:
Boldore
Forest

Toys
Candy
I disagree with the whole "people like these" and the "people hate these".
This is just a case of opinion, and I know plenty of people myself that love some of the "hated" ones, including myself. It isn't really accurate to group all of us to one preference.

Maps that need to be removed:
Huts (Weird atmosphere, not likeable, Love the idea needs to be edited)
Instruments (Low Generators, Far Islands, Difficult)
Opinion, opinion. Not really reason enough to remove the maps.
I like huts as it is, and it's pretty different from the usual maps. I don't want it to be removed or majorly changed. Minor changes to the villager location wouldn't be bad though.
Instruments: I'm not the biggest fan, but it's definitely not because of the distance or the difficulty. The thing that annoys me is the slow generators on the middle specifically. If the diamond generators would be changed to two level 2 gens, I'd probably play it a lot more than I currently do.
The distance between islands is just right in my opinion.

mmkay... I don't see why not.

-Way to get old armor
For what reason?
I mean, you may say "With the base leather armor, I'd be able to sneak up on a team!".
What's stopping the other teams from using their coloured armor to prevent people from being able to blend in?
There's also the simple option of using chain/iron armor to try to blend in too. (Usually doesn't work out too well)

I hate to say it, but what's the point in re-adding sandstone? Sure, you'd be able to bridge and hide in a somewhat discrete way, but as I said earlier:
What's stopping the other teams from using their coloured blocks? They'd purposely use it so people wouldn't blend in with their bridge/egg shell.
I can see why people would want the regular glass back, so I'd be fine with that making a return.
Glowstone is just another building block in my opinion. It really doesn't do much other than emit light, which isn't even necessary.

No thanks, as I absolutely hated them.
Due to the KB items being removed as of last update, I actually consider some maps playable now since I can't get spammed off of the edge with 3 KB 2 items. I don't really think anybody liked these when being used against them anyways.

-New Kits
As long as they don't completely break respawning, sure!
I suggested a kit for regular EW not too long ago, giving players 2-3 baked potatoes on spawn. I think that 2-3 baked potatoes sounds balanced enough.

*Sweeping Edge Sword
Only available in 1.11+, so it would require a server update. I don't really see this being to useful anyways, as it does an insignificant amount of damage, and will do little to nothing to armor. It's also not useless in situations outside of 2v1's or higher.

Doesn't seem necessary. It's not like it's your main weapon, and it's a kit. Kits usually don't last the entire game, and I don't think this one has to either.
Besides, not a lot of people thrilled with a KB 1 item as a kit. If it exists, it better be balanced.

*Fix Hut Map
I'm guessing you're referring to @HackersDontWin's post? If so, I'm okay with it.
You may want to add some information on this thread itself so players know what you're talking about.

-Mega Egg Wars
Elaborate?

I really don't get what you mean by this...

-E Pearls in HC
I really don't see this being needed, since camping isn't at all hard to combat in Hardcore mode. The bows aren't too powerful, and they don't have the deadly punch enchantment either.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Nobody hates any of those maps.

When I say HATE I'm talking about maps that are disliked or atleast less popular
I was not clear that not all the maps were in the same range of just disliked and keep in mind they were not all my opinion...

I disagree with the whole "people like these" and the "people hate these".
This is just a case of opinion, and I know plenty of people myself that love some of the "hated" ones, including myself. It isn't really accurate to group all of us to one preference.

Opinion, opinion. Not really reason enough to remove the maps.
I like huts as it is, and it's pretty different from the usual maps. I don't want it to be removed or majorly changed. Minor changes to the villager location wouldn't be bad though.
Instruments: I'm not the biggest fan, but it's definitely not because of the distance or the difficulty. The thing that annoys me is the slow generators on the middle specifically. If the diamond generators would be changed to two level 2 gens, I'd probably play it a lot more than I currently do.
The distance between islands is just right in my opinion.

mmkay... I don't see why not.

For what reason?
I mean, you may say "With the base leather armor, I'd be able to sneak up on a team!".
What's stopping the other teams from using their coloured armor to prevent people from being able to blend in?
There's also the simple option of using chain/iron armor to try to blend in too. (Usually doesn't work out too well)

I hate to say it, but what's the point in re-adding sandstone? Sure, you'd be able to bridge and hide in a somewhat discrete way, but as I said earlier:
What's stopping the other teams from using their coloured blocks? They'd purposely use it so people wouldn't blend in with their bridge/egg shell.
I can see why people would want the regular glass back, so I'd be fine with that making a return.
Glowstone is just another building block in my opinion. It really doesn't do much other than emit light, which isn't even necessary.

No thanks, as I absolutely hated them.
Due to the KB items being removed as of last update, I actually consider some maps playable now since I can't get spammed off of the edge with 3 KB 2 items. I don't really think anybody liked these when being used against them anyways.

As long as they don't completely break respawning, sure!
I suggested a kit for regular EW not too long ago, giving players 2-3 baked potatoes on spawn. I think that 2-3 baked potatoes sounds balanced enough.

Only available in 1.11+, so it would require a server update. I don't really see this being to useful anyways, as it does an insignificant amount of damage, and will do little to nothing to armor. It's also not useless in situations outside of 2v1's or higher.

Doesn't seem necessary. It's not like it's your main weapon, and it's a kit. Kits usually don't last the entire game, and I don't think this one has to either.
Besides, not a lot of people thrilled with a KB 1 item as a kit. If it exists, it better be balanced.

I'm guessing you're referring to @HackersDontWin's post? If so, I'm okay with it.
You may want to add some information on this thread itself so players know what you're talking about.

Elaborate? (Witch one?)

I really don't get what you mean by this... (Witch one?)

I really don't see this being needed, since camping isn't at all hard to combat in Hardcore mode. The bows aren't too powerful, and they don't have the deadly punch enchantment either.

At this point I'm just seeing to much of Bed Wars in Egg Wars and I want Egg Wars the way it used to be
The sweeping edge sword also is restricted to Teams Mode in OP
But we have way where we can udate the server and still have 1.8 mode

Reactions: A pigeon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have some feedback about your suggestions, I don't mean to be rude with it and I do appreciate you suggesting stuff.

It seems like you are saying that "people" hate the maps you mentioned. Where did you get this information? Is it just you not liking these maps? Are there a lot of people who don't like those maps? To me it really just looks like you picked the maps you don't like yourself and said "people hate them".

No, no of course you don't mean to be rude like some OTHER people. But some of those maps are on a wide scale of why there simply Not played to Slightly annoying (ok but needs more) Most of those maps I dislike I like so that would not make sence. And I did accidently place 2 maps in the wrong category my bad.

Why? I really just don't see why? Why do you want an option to see a sign instead of the current animated sign? It gives the same information..

Once again I'm a classic Egg Wars player and I like new things to a point...
Hate when they get rid of maps!!!
Hate when they change little things from that to kinda of a glitchy, ugly animated sign that dose not look good on any map...

I assume you mean gold armor? I also don't really see why, seems kind of useless. Chain basically has the same amount of armor bars.

???

I don't see a reason for sandstone to return, I'm fine with being able to buy normal glass. Glowstone seems kind of useless as well, the maps you mentioned aren't dark for me, so maybe turn your brightness up?

Forest you cant even see your own Diamond Gen
Tree House was super dark at center (Did they fix that yet?)

No thanks, absolutely hate knockback items in games with islands. They are extremely overpowered and don't really require much skill to use.

Well then I'm sick of responding to questions now because of how I want to play a simple game in a toxic community.

Sure, do you have suggestions for new kits?

No I feel like its been ages but I want Golden Apple Kit for Speed.
-Golden Appel Kit (1 Golden Appel)

I'm pretty sure we always add new maps to EggWars when there is an update.

-_- Okkkk then... More for my server!

Pretty sure we can't do this due to being a 1.9 server, we aren't fully 1.11.1+ (which is the version the enchantment was released).

The sweeping edge sword also is restricted to Teams Mode in OP
But we have way where we can upate the server and still have 1.8 mode
Its people being stuborn about the suggestion!

Usually most large maps with a lot of distance between islands get disliked a lot and not played at all, the construction map was revamped for a reason.

Area 51 Needs the following: Half-Mids, Have your island be block level with the base of the ground (saucer above) Islands made closer together, lower block height.

No, on your thread someone already said it's a wooden shovel for a reason. It's supposed to break quickly because knockback is annoying and overpowered and it breaking quickly is a way to not make it too overpowered.

I feel like it dies to quick...

Do you mean changing the item in the map selection to brown clay which you suggested before? Seems quite useless to me, the items representing maps don't really matter in my opinion. Even if the huts map was represented with a poppy I wouldn't mind...

Well now I'm going to sound mental when I say this but it annoys me because the map selection is supposed to represent the map theme.
WHY DOOR WHY YOU PUT DOOR THERE IS NO DOORS!!!

We already have some big EggWars maps, I don't really mind this suggestions, but I have the feeling it won't be extremely popular.

Well when I mentioned it... Lots of people thought it was intresting

Why make a suggestion when you don't give information about it? I could also say "Make cubecraft better" or "Improve every map on cube", but that doesn't really help? If you have a suggestion please actually give details and information about it else we can't do anything with it to be honest.

I have screenshots Just cant get them right now and I'm waiting till this morning to add them.

Considering leather armor is 20x more expensive in HC mode, should enderpearls cost 20 stacks of diamonds? I'm personally not a fan of adding them to hardcore mode, it seems fine like it is.

Problem with that is purcheses to my knowlage go to 128

Same

A lot of people have said that they don't like huts and I agree it needs work
There are one 2 Diamond gens! 1 Team gets to them and camps them so they get all the diamonds
Gold gens are in a werid place
And that map itself is really strange

A

A pigeon

Huts is perfectly fine . Quotesomeone who said they hate it . It is a PERFECT map . I dont understand how , bur it just seems like the best map ever . The mid is a donut , has space for pvp , good for chases . Wont get bowed offbecause the pubch bow is expensive and it isnt easy to camp either .

Reactions: HuracanFTW

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Huts is perfectly fine . Quotesomeone who said they hate it . It is a PERFECT map . I dont understand how , bur it just seems like the best map ever . The mid is a donut , has space for pvp , good for chases . Wont get bowed offbecause the pubch bow is expensive and it isnt easy to camp either .

Well its really not liked by a lot of people
Of course that's your guys opinions
Huts has PvP but its not the best map ever
-It premotets camping
-its unfair because one team controls all the diamonds
-Not really the terrain is weird for players building out to mid
-Yes it is and every time I play the first to center alwase get bows and camp and win

A

A pigeon

Are you kidding me...
This thread is based off opinions and your asking foe proof?
What is your problem?
Why is this community so Dam salty?
Its a general opinion not a fact
I don't need to prove anything to you the
Right now were discussing what we can add
Nothing else yet
Salty? Lol? No , you said that a lot of other players dont like it . If you speak for more than yourself i am going to ask for proof

You stated that people didnt like the update . You cant have an opinion for other people , for urself ? Sure. But i have not seen anyone say they hate huts

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Are you kidding me...
This thread is based off opinions and your asking foe proof?
What is your problem?
Why is this community so Dam salty?
Its a general opinion not a fact
I don't need to prove anything to you the
Right now were discussing what we can add
Nothing else yet
I must agree with @Purple Asterisk, you claim that these maps are hated by the community but for most of them I've never ever seen any complaints. Even the people replying to you say they like the maps. I'm not salty and I don't want to be rude, but it'd be nice to see proof of your claims. If it's your opinion then it's fine, just state that it's your opinion and don't say everyone agrees with you. About the map huts, it provides a completely new gameplay experience, if you don't like it that's fine, but a lot of people really do like it like you can already see by reading responses about it. Everyone on the server has a different opinion, there are so many EggWars maps, it's really not a big deal to click a different sign is it?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Salty? Lol? No , you said that a lot of other players dont like it . If you speak for more than yourself i am going to ask for proof

You stated that people didnt like the update . You cant have an opinion for other people , for urself ? Sure. But i have not seen anyone say they hate huts

That's not an opinion many people have made threads about it and want the map to change but you people keep denying the suggestion saying the update is perfect and there awful for ever saying anything wrong with it...

I must agree with @Purple Asterisk, you claim that these maps are hated by the community but for most of them I've never ever seen any complaints. Even the people replying to you say they like the maps. I'm not salty and I don't want to be rude, but it'd be nice to see proof of your claims. If it's your opinion then it's fine, just state that it's your opinion and don't say everyone agrees with you. About the map huts, it provides a completely new gameplay experience, if you don't like it that's fine, but a lot of people really do like it like you can already see by reading responses about it. Everyone on the server has a different opinion, there are so many EggWars maps, it's really not a big deal to click a different sign is it?

Its basic deniel at this point I have seen plenty of threads complaing about Huts and I know lots of people who think it needs improvement...
But fine if you don't want change and you think IM a lier than leave.

A

A pigeon

the only one in denial is you . Sorry . Nobody has complained about the map other than you. Update ? Yeah people hated and loved it . Regarding maps , people cried over minions removal and rejoyced over constructions return. Nothing about huts.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
That's not an opinion many people have made threads about it and want the map to change but you people keep denying the suggestion saying the update is perfect and there awful for ever saying anything wrong with it...

Its basic deniel at this point I have seen plenty of threads complaing about Huts and I know lots of people who think it needs improvement...
But fine if you don't want change and you think IM a lier than leave.
This is your list of maps people hate according to you: "Maps people hate
Teams:
Snowy
Toys
Instruments
Dwarven
Space
Rome

Solo:
Candy
Farm
Safari
Technology
Tentacels

Speed Solo:
Desert

Speed Teams:
Boldore (Gen Edit (Weird Gap))
Forest

Toys"
I've seen complaints about the huts map, but it's not like every player is going to like every map? A lot of people also do like the map so I don't see a reason to revamp/remove it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom