Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Let's get into the community highlights for March 2024!

General Changes 🌼

March 1st:
  • Three news maps have been added to Pillars of Fortune - Lava, Slime and End.
March 4th:
  • Pillars of Fortune was released on Java.
March 15th:
  • The Pink Bundle was released on Bedrock. It includes:
    • Doll Box Cage
    • Dreamhouse Lucky Block Skin
    • Fairy Plush Buddy
    • Forest Clearing Cage
    • Gamer Girl Shop Skin
    • Glimmer Trail
    • Legwarmers Shoes
    • Milk Carton Chest Skin
    • Pink Bouquet Egg Skin
    • Sparkle Trail
    • Tiara Gravestone
  • Three pink-themed maps were released as well. They are:
    • Cakes - Lucky Islands Solo
    • Cherry Grove - Parkour (Easy on Java, Normal on Bedrock)
    • Floral - EggWars Teams of 2 (Bedrock Only)
    • Read more in the official news post.
March 19th:
March 21st:
  • Java Helper applications are now open for a limited time.
March 22nd:
  • The Beta Games were updated. This update introduced:
    • Pillars of Fortune was moved to the Beta Games section.
    • New voting options for Pillars of Fortune.
    • New map for Pillars of Fortune called Short.
    • Redesigned Beta Games lobby.
    • New Beta Games subscription rank.
March 25th:
  • A new Beta Game, BedWars, was released. It includes:
    • Teams of 4 mode.
    • 5 maps.
    • Faster Generators voting option.
March 26th:
  • Deathmatch has been added. After 5 minutes of TNT rain, all beds will be broken, shops and generators will be removed, and the map will start decaying.
  • Fireballs in BedWars now do less damage and knockback.
  • The bed break sound has been changed to something louder.
  • Leather armour in BedWars is now dyed to your team colour.
March 29th:
  • Two new maps were added to BedWars - Desert and Oceanic.

Community Spotlight 🌼

Beta Games Subscription Command
  • This simple suggestion by @cryptofrogz is a request for a new command, so that players who have purchased the beta games subscription rank can see how long is left of their subscription.
Decrease Game Start Timer
  • In this post, @Hoshi suggests that the timer before a game starts should be reduced based on the number of players that are currently waiting.
Pillars Of Fortune be like..
  • Here is a lovely render of Pillars of Fortune, made by @FluffySnowFox!
Poll: Should teaming be allowed in Pillars of Fortune
  • I decided to include this thread by @Matriox as it has received a lot of discussion and votes on whether or not teaming should be allowed in Pillars of Fortune. The thread is still open, so what's your opinion?
Beta Games Discord channel
  • We've had two new, popular Beta Games added to the network recently, so @Frontlane says why not add a Discord channel to talk about them?
The Cubecraft Community Iceberg
  • This project started by @Casualpoalrbear looks interesting! Get ready to work together with the rest of the community to create this iceberg. If you're not sure what an iceberg is, read the thread!
Beta Games and the future of Cubecraft
  • This thread written by @Dualninja goes into a lot of detail about what they think of the current Beta Games. Check it out!
🐇Cubecraft Hunger Games March 2024 Edition🐇
  • The CubeCraft Hunger Games is back again and was hosted by @Casualpoalrbear this time around! A new simulator was used allowing more people to join, so this was certainly a long one...
Desiderata's Silly Drawings Vol. 1
  • These drawings by @Desiderata convinced several active forum members to change their profile picture. So this is definitely worthy of a place in the highlights!

Hall of Fame 🌼

Most Forum Messages
Out of 215 users, here are the top 3:
Most Profile Posts
Out of 169 users, here are the top 3:
Most Reaction Score
Out of 261 users, here are the top 3:
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available for every edition of the thread, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months.

Community Statistics 🌼
  • 429 new members joined the forums this month (31 more than February)
  • 190 threads were posted on the forums this month (25 more than February)
  • 2,112 messages were sent on the forums this month (558 more than February)
  • 2,470 profile posts were made on the forums this month (390 more than February)
  • 7,056 reactions were used on the forums this month (1,112 more than February)
  • 111,452 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (1,701 less than February)
  • 825 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (67 more than February)
  • 214 new members joined the Discord server this month (421 less than February)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please reply below or contact me privately and I will look into it! I'll see you again in one month for the next edition!

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Amazing work as always Lyriie, it’s a bit odd that the Cubecraft community has entered a cycle. Mostly because of the community hunger games happening every 2 months. Every month that has a community hunger games gets huge activity on the forums, but slightly less on Discord. While every month without one gets much less activity on the forums, with slightly more on the Discord.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Let's get into the community highlights for March 2024!

General Changes 🌼

March 1st:
March 4th:
March 15th:
    • Doll Box Cage
    • Fairy Plush Buddy
    • Forest Clearing Cage
    • Gamer Girl Shop Skin
    • Glimmer Trail
    • Legwarmers Shoes
    • Milk Carton Chest Skin
    • Pink Bouquet Egg Skin
    • Sparkle Trail
    • Tiara Gravestone
March 19th:
March 21st:
March 22nd:
March 25th:
    • Teams of 4 mode.
    • 5 maps.
March 26th:
  • Deathmatch has been added. After 5 minutes of TNT rain, all beds will be broken, shops and generators will be removed, and the map will start decaying.
March 29th:

Community Spotlight 🌼

• This simple suggestion by @cryptofrogz is a request for a new command, so that players who have purchased the beta games subscription rank can see how long is left of their subscription.
  • In this post, @Hoshi suggests that the timer before a game starts should be reduced based on the number of players that are currently waiting.
  • I decided to include this thread by @Matriox as it has received a lot of discussion and votes on whether or not teaming should be allowed in Pillars of Fortune. The thread is still open, so what's your opinion?
  • We've had two new, popular Beta Games added to the network recently, so @Frontlane says why not add a Discord channel to talk about them?
  • This project started by @Casualpoalrbear looks interesting! Get ready to work together with the rest of the community to create this iceberg. If you're not sure what an iceberg is, read the thread!
  • This thread written by @Dualninja goes into a lot of detail about what they think of the current Beta Games. Check it out!
  • The CubeCraft Hunger Games is back again and was hosted by @Casualpoalrbear this time around! A new simulator was used allowing more people to join, so this was certainly a long one...

Hall of Fame 🌼

Most Forum Messages
Most Profile Posts
Most Reaction Score
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available for every edition of the thread, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months.

Community Statistics 🌼
  • 2,470 profile posts were made on the forums this month (390 more than February)
  • 111,452 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (1,701 less than February)
  • 825 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (67 more than February)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please reply below or contact me privately and I will look into it! I'll see you again in one month for the next edition!
Wonderful work 🤍✨

Verideta

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
W work lyra

General Changes 🌼
March 1st:
March 4th:
March 15th:
    • Doll Box Cage
    • Fairy Plush Buddy
    • Forest Clearing Cage
    • Gamer Girl Shop Skin
    • Glimmer Trail
    • Legwarmers Shoes
    • Milk Carton Chest Skin
    • Pink Bouquet Egg Skin
    • Sparkle Trail
    • Tiara Gravestone
March 19th:
March 21st:
March 22nd:
March 25th:
    • Teams of 4 mode.
    • 5 maps.
March 26th:
March 29th:

Community Spotlight 🌼
Desiderata's Silly Drawings Vol. 1
  • These drawings by @Desiderata convinced several active forum members to change their profile picture. So this is definitely worthy of a place in the highlights!

Hall of Fame 🌼
Most Forum Messages
Most Profile Posts
Most Reaction Score
Most Discord Messages

Community Statistics 🌼

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyriie and Reesle

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Great work with the highlights as always! How much time does it take to gather everything in to a one thread?
It usually takes me around 2 full days of work, mostly because of the hall of fame 😅 But that's only because I'm a master of procrastination and decide to do everything at the end of the month instead of working on it throughout.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Amazing highlights thread as always!

Community Statistics 🌼
It's interesting to see this upward trend... why could that be? Maybe the Spring Break?

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom