Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kristo

Jul 12, 2016
his computer chair
www.youtube.com
Hello,

My friend and I are always playing on Egg Wars (and the epic new Christmas games) and I really think many other people love Egg Wars as well and have it as their favorite game. I was really hoping what Cubecraft could do is make a New Years map for Egg Wars because almost everyone celebrates New Years and it would be a really fun and upbeat map because who doesn't like New Years you get to stay up late and have your ears hurt if your family bangs pots and pans.

What I imagine the map would look like if it gets made:
- I imagine the map to look really colorful and have a huge 2017 in the center of the map
- I also imagine the map to have those birthday hat thingies /\ <--- They look like that kinda
- Another thing I imagine the map to have is possibly a 2 team or a 4 team

What would make this map original?:
- I have been looking into becoming a Builder and I know the Builders have to make original themes and out of the comfort zone
- The map would be not like many other servers because I don't usually see other servers make New Years maps
- This map would also be original because I know the Builders will probably spice up my idea more and make it more original

Why should this map be made?:
- In my opinion this map should be made because it is very original
- The map is going to be a very interesting map to see
- The map will be a new map that will have many people playing it on New Years
- This map could add more joy to some peoples boring New Years
- It would be a beautiful map to see for 2017 and a great transition for the server

I hope you guys think this map would be a cool idea and if not please reply on why

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
@Kristo I really like this Idea and while I was ready it I had a whole map in mind xD!
And I don't want to steal your Idea so.... Is it okay when I try to make a map around this theme?

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I mean I like the idea, but it's far too late to suggest such a large project. Think about it, we have 2.5 weeks to build, edit, code, and add a map that will last for a matter of days. If you wanted this kind of thing added, it's best to suggest it 2 months ahead of time.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I mean I like the idea, but it's far too late to suggest such a large project. Think about it, we have 2.5 weeks to build, edit, code, and add a map that will last for a matter of days. If you wanted this kind of thing added, it's best to suggest it 2 months ahead of time.
Time isn't a problem is you give some effort into it! ;)

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I'm not so sure about that.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I like this idea but like Trump said, there really isn't enough time to finish it. If it was made however, this map could be used every year around New Year's Eve (as long as the map gets edited so the big 2017 becomes 2018, 2019 and so on). +1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom