Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NicoleL10

Aug 17, 2016
Hi all, my in game name is NicoleL10 and I have been playing on the cube craft server for a while now. I know the server has recently created new egg wars maps, the most recent being Nightmare. The reason I so much enjoy playing egg wars is all of the new and fun maps that come out on the server. However I would also like to suggest a few map ideas that I have come up with. The reason I'm posting these map suggestions is so that admins on the cube craft server get to know the view point of what a normal player would like to see more of in the game. For example, taking in more player suggestions is healthy for a minecraft server. The server gets to interact with the players and know what they are doing well on and what they need to improve on to enhance the server's ability to stay new and fun to players of all ages. I have in fact asked around on the server about what maps some players would like to see, do not credit me for all of these ideas because most of them I have gathered from the server community. Please be respectful of the following map suggestions below and I hope it sparks some imagination for the cube craft map builders on the egg wars server. <3

1: Volcanic Map; "The mid would be a large volcano and the outer spawn islands would be made of molten lava."
-Building off this idea it doesn't need to be specifically a volcano (although that would be very cool), but a nether themed map has still not become a map on the egg wars server yet. For the spawn islands there could be mini nether fortress castles or fire balls that have been shot out of the volcano. This map could work for single player or multiplayer uses. (Lava monster?)
Or this map could also be Hawaiian themed with "tikki" huts and large flowers. Basically this map has a lot of potential for builders to really go free with their imagination. (This map is almost similar to the skywars map on the Hypixel server, I'm sure if you had some tweaks and some imagination this map could really be popular on the egg wars server)

2. Credited by: Jepertie, a remake of the Dwarven map: "If I were to create a egg wars map it would be a remake of the dwarven map. What I would change about the map would be the mid with the dragon."-Jepertie
-Instead of changing the map completely like Jepertie has suggested, you could make a new map similar to the dwarven theme. For example in many books dwarven folk are related to mines, their job to mine and collect minerals from the underground. But the mine/mining map as already been created as a single player map on the server. Instead you could create houses in the dwarven or even a new elven style. only problem with this is a lot of maps on the egg wars server are similar to this style of building so the map wouldn't seem very unique compared to the other maps. As a solution to this you could do a gnome themed map with giant mushrooms and toads. Such as something like a mushroom castle of sorts.

3. Wizard Map (Harry Potter themed?): "A large wizards tower with small islands around it."
This map idea is extremely unique and would make the map stand out against the others. Since there are four houses in the Harry Potter series (Slitherin, Griffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw), there would be four main islands, so this map would work better for multiplayer. The spawn islands would have the banners of each "house" and the center island would be a wizard tower. However considering all the things wizard related, a wizards tower is only an idea off all the central themes that are possibly in the map. You could do a large cauldron, however that theme is already presented in the new Nightmare map. Map builders who are fans of the Harry Potter series I think would enjoy creating this map and brainstorming ideas for the center/mid. Other ideas of the mid island could include a large wizard such as Dumbledor, or even the death/dark mark that has occurred in the series repeatedly.

I would like to thank any staff member or anyone in general who has taken time to read my long list of suggestions (big thanks to Jepertie) and hope that these ideas will help inspire the future maps on the egg wars server. With a little creativity these maps can go a long way.
-Sincerely Nicolel10.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom