Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kizp

Member
Oct 2, 2020
3
0
2
26
I've seen that egg wars only has solo and teams mode they should add that you can do duos and trios because I know that some people like my self sometimes doesn't have that fourth person to play with or just wanna play duos with a single friend.
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,103
14,413
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've seen that egg wars only has solo and teams mode they should add that you can do duos and trios because I know that some people like my self sometimes doesn't have that fourth person to play with or just wanna play duos with a single friend.

I don't know what to tell you, my friend. They have solo and teams. Teams has: 2,3,4,5,6,9,10 player team options.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom