Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kizp

Member
Oct 2, 2020
3
0
2
26
I've seen that egg wars only has solo and teams mode they should add that you can do duos and trios because I know that some people like my self sometimes doesn't have that fourth person to play with or just wanna play duos with a single friend.
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,103
14,413
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've seen that egg wars only has solo and teams mode they should add that you can do duos and trios because I know that some people like my self sometimes doesn't have that fourth person to play with or just wanna play duos with a single friend.

I don't know what to tell you, my friend. They have solo and teams. Teams has: 2,3,4,5,6,9,10 player team options.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom