Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenpaiOfTheRye

Jun 1, 2016
I feel like the way XP is distributed is biased towards offensive players. For example, 1 point per kill and 6 points per egg. I think there should also be XP for upgrading generators, this way, defensive players would get more experience.

Reactions: YoureReallyBad

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I do agree that both types of players should get the same amount of points, but I think that the offence players should get a little bit more.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
I think it is fine the way it is already, as it encourages players to be more offensive if they want points and XP, and they wouldn't want to camp so much if they needed points from Eggwars.

YinYangCraft

May 23, 2016
I like the current system as it is mainly due to the reason that offense is a high risk high reward type of thing. I've died so many times from being offensive xD, but its still the playstyle that I like. Personally I'm not a big fan of campers *cough* I mean defensive players :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I only farm and still get XP you wanna know why??? I farm at mid ;)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No I hate campers.
Also, attacking eggs and killing is the entire purpose of the game. Why would you gain points for something as simple as upgrading generators?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #10-
A Minecraft day is a total of 20 min of real-time. So if you play for 24 hrs straight, you’ve just spent 72 days in Minecraft.
asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Top Bottom