Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hello, so now that we have egg launchers in Battle Zone, we're able to launch ourselves into the sky or across a certain distance. Only downside is... you take damage when you do so. So can we, the people who use the launcher, not take damage from it (or including team mates ya know)?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Teammates can't get damaged directly by any grenades thrown or launched by a player, they may get thrown around (in some instances quite extremely), but not hurt by the explosion itself.
The person who threw it, however, can be hurt by the explosion, albeit the damage received by that player is reduced.
This acts as a deterrent to people in close-quarters combat from just dropping a grenade at their feet, blowing everyone to kingdom come, and then walking out none the worse.

The knockback received isn't supposed to be a method of transport... and I'd argue that it's so unpredictable that it realistically can't be used as such.
However if you have the health potions for it, go for it! ;)
My advice, though, would be if you want to get up to somewhere; build. If you want to get across a gap; build. :p

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Teammates can't get damaged directly by any grenades thrown or launched by a player, they may get thrown around (in some instances quite extremely), but not hurt by the explosion itself.
The person who threw it, however, can be hurt by the explosion, albeit the damage received by that player is reduced.
This acts as a deterrent to people in close-quarters combat from just dropping a grenade at their feet, blowing everyone to kingdom come, and then walking out none the worse.

The knockback received isn't supposed to be a method of transport... and I'd argue that it's so unpredictable that it realistically can't be used as such.
However if you have the health potions for it, go for it! ;)
My advice, though, would be if you want to get up to somewhere; build. If you want to get across a gap; build. :p

Building of course is a better mode of transportation, though I do like to use it occasionally to have fun in game :P
It acting as a deterrent though, makes a lot of sense when you mention it. However I wish there was really something done about being thrown into the sky and possibly dying to the fall damage.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom