Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Idea

I think there should be a new loot type for eggwars named egg break effect. It would be visible to all players in 5 chunks. Your egg break effect will be visible to everyone kinda of like an egg skin. If let’s say 4 people on a team have an egg break effect it would choose randomly. It will appear right after you destroy an egg.

Types of egg break effects

Lightning- default
Chicken rising- eggwars rank/iron rank
Egg particles- eggwars rank/lapis rank
Chicken hatching- eggwars rank/gold rank
Explosion- purchasable loot
Fire- purchasable loot
Water particles- Summer Bundle 2021
Sand particles- Summer Bundle 2021
Egg shattering- purchasable loot
Mini Ender dragon comes out of egg- Eggwars rank/ diamond rank

For people saying it won’t work on bedrock there’s a resource pack so it will. Btw this thread was originally made for bedrock.

I would appreciate it if you react with Agree ✅ If you Agree or react with disagree ❌ if you disagree. 25 agrees ✅ and this thread gets forwarded. ✨

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I definitely agree!
It's a great and not too big thing to have in the game. I have seen this on some Java servers and it is nice to have this in the game as a loot item and it of course, looks cool!

But the one thing I don't agree with. Is that 'Lightning' is the default that everyone would have. I think it would be better if there is no default. So if you don't have one it says 'You currently don't have any Egg break effects' unless you bought one or got it from a bundle / rank.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think this would be a great addition to the Eggwars on Bedrock. Moreover, I would enjoy this fresh addition if it gets implemented.

Looking forward to hearing from the admin team 🙌

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I totally agree with this thread. Good idea but on java there is no eggwars rank
Chicken rising- Gold rank
Egg particles- Diamond rank
Chicken hatching- Emerald rank

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I really like this idea, but you say that if your teammates have different egg break effects, then the effect will be chosen randomly. I think this should be: If you yourself break the egg, then it will show your chosen effect.

Over all, I would love to see this as a loot item.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I absolutely LOVE this idea and the ideas you have for the rank and stuff is absolutely FANTASTIC, I'd love to see this added.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
I really like this idea, but you say that if your teammates have different egg break effects, then the effect will be chosen randomly. I think this should be: If you yourself break the egg, then it will show your chosen effect.

Over all, I would love to see this as a loot item.
Agree!

Would be fun if they add this to Java too!

Reactions: Floerkleed

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I changed my vote to unsure. I really do like this suggestion and this would be an amazing new loot item.

I disagree with this:
For your egg but for others it will be their’s.

Like @FleurSchx said, it should be the other way around. I’d love to see my egg-break effect when I destroy an egg.

Also, this way nothing has to be randomised.

This could also make the obsidian rank more valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.