Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the cloud should be changed?

• Yes, I like the donut style better because (your reason).

• No, I think it is fine the way it is because (your reason).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Teaparty

There is a map on Eggwars, that has been a huge favorite of many players. Recently this was changed for the festivities of Christmas. With this change came a new cloud under the table! This seemed to change the gameplay a bit and ensure players were not glitching in the cloud that is directly under the table or use it as a way to elongate the fights. Due to this, we wish to have the communities input on how the cloud should be.​

Would you want the cloud edited to be more like a donut?
Please let us know using the poll above! ^-^
Current Cloud
2018-01-10_18.43.25.png

Donut Cloud

2018-01-10_18.44.02.png

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Donut cloud helps to knock people in with a punch bow. So just make it the normal mid with a more flatter surface so it could eliminate camping by making it easier to see. Donut Would make it encourage punch bows.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I love the idea of the donut cloud. It gets rid of the annoying campers who stay in mid, and it’ll hopefully make the games a bit more short.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I love the idea of the donut cloud. It gets rid of the annoying campers who stay in mid, and it’ll hopefully make the games a bit more short.
I’m pretty sure players only camp on their island.. and If they camp on mid, they might have no blocks.

Anyway, I don’t really care. I don’t really like the map either (:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Most maps are already made more anti-long-lasty (idk if thats even a legit word)
The fact that games last so long on teaparty is what makes it unique compared to other maps, which is why I think it should stay, though maybe add some holes in it so both sides get what they want.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
I want donuts style because in this way, the fights are not so long. Many times in op games, you're playing for 50 minutes with diamond armor. I think that by putting the donut you can push them.
As always, I use google translator V:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I prefer the first option. Bows are already extremely useful in Eggwars, it'd be nice to have a map where sword-fighting is the go-to for a change.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello thanks for the poll Animal!

After looking through your feedback and I can see the majority of the votes are for changing it. However, I feel like there is too big of a chunk of players who will be displeased with the change and it could ruin the authenticity. Tea Party is one of the original maps and with the Xmas remake I really wanted to make improvements to the map that I thought would improve the original which I could implement.

This quote for me is spot on.
Most maps are already made more anti-long-lasty (idk if thats even a legit word)
The fact that games last so long on teaparty is what makes it unique compared to other maps, which is why I think it should stay, though maybe add some holes in it so both sides get what they want.

So following the feedback I will add a few small holes which will act like danger spots and can be used for tactical advantage. I'll make a few minor aesthetic details to the castles too.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom