Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

snxwycxmet

Jul 1, 2021
-I already know the 4 player maps were brought over

I mean the 2/3 team maps, of course adjusted for four player, since its not planned to bring over 2v2v2v2 or 3v3v3v3, atleast we'd have some new nostaglic maps, maybe even as anniversary maps?

For example, Elven, Temple, those would be interesting on bedrock, especially with the challenges that come with both maps. and I don't know, I just always loved the Dinner and Steampunk maps from the 2v2s, the pvp was a challenge on Steampunk with the carefully placed void blocks and edges. Dinner, just loved how the entire map was made, a whole breakfast table lol.

I'm not saying just those maps though, any of the maps, and maybe more of the solo maps ported over, its known that bedrock is way more active than Java, I don't even play the java edition anymore, but I used to love the Frost, Summer, and Cloud maps. Maybe just bring them for an anniversary event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom