Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Heyo dear Cubes

I would like to suggest to add the feature to edit profile posts. Before you guys start complaining about it has been suggested before. I would like to say that there are a lot of peoples who made some mistakes in their profile post. Also the staff members should have the powers to look at the history of the profile post so that they still can see if someone was doing something bad. I thought about this idea before because i made a lot of mistakes in my previous profile posts. The mod @Unfearful reminded me on this because he/she edited my post .
We can also improve it by adding a cooldown on it so that you only can edit your post 1 time or when you posted your post you have to wait 20seconds to edit it so that people can't post innapropriate stuff before editing it .
Any opinions ?

Thank Zombie

Last edited:

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think if you want people to take yours/others posts seriously, it is up to you to do your best in terms of checking spelling/grammar. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea, I feel it is up to the person who is creating the post to make sure their spelling is proper and that they have included all details that they want to talk about in their post.

Reactions: Zombiepower

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
+1 I think this would be a great feature on the forums as it would help me out (a lot) because I am prone to press "enter" when writing a profile post.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think if you want people to take yours/others posts seriously, it is up to you to do your best in terms of checking spelling/grammar. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea, I feel it is up to the person who is creating the post to make sure their spelling is proper and that they have included all details that they want to talk about in their post.
By adding a edit button it will just give you the acces to edit it qo that you don't miss a spelling mistake. You are right that people need to check it first before sending but when you type something you have the feeling to just push the button after writing your post.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree with both of your suggestions, that way I can stop correcting a typo doing this * . People may swear and edit the word in 10 seconds, so I like the idea of mods being able to see the history of the profile post(s)

+1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree with both of your suggestions, that way I can stop correcting a typo doing this * . People may swear and edit the word in 10 seconds, so I like the idea of mods being able to see the history of the profile post(s)

+1
We can also improve it by adding a cooldown on it so that you only can edit your post 1 time or when you posted your post you have to wait 20seconds to edit it so that people can't post innapropriate stuff before editing it .

Reactions: RayzMC

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I think that this would be nice for some. But I don't find this that big of an issue. Really because you can just click delete and it's gone, then re do it.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That's another excellent bonus. Maybe editing your first thread too add this?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
in other word it auto-corrects when you hit post

I don't think you understand what you just asked to do... This would be cubecraft implementing an autocorrect feature on forums, Tbh, good chance your internet browser may already have one (or can add an extension to your browser to have one). 1. This helps in no way for people who already know how to double check mistakes and reread messages because your internet browser may already have one! 2. would take away precious time from fixing real issues/bringing out new content on the server. 3. It's really not hard to take 30 seconds to reread your message and make sure there are no spelling mistakes. What you have just said changes the post from the original "Have an Edit button" to double check your post, not have an autocorrect feature!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom