Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Plus I'm not sure he is too focused on the effects on servers.
I have to design a system that works well both in PvE and PvP, and well on touch and controller as well as mouse-and-keyboard. It will never be 100% equal for everyone, but I will at least try something that works OK in most scenarios while still giving some design flexibility. -Jeb

Dont worry, he is thinking about it but also remember that The majority dont play PvP so it wont be the first focus

Reactions: Gregeyy and Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I would literally quit cubecraft if this got addded and I really hope this doesnā€™t get added to minecraft but my freind said it would get added to java but whatever I hope they never ad it to Minecraft and I would altogether stop playing worlds and realms if they added it but I would probably still play worlds and also Iā€™m on mobile and gapples make me win a lot of fight like say u r about to fight someone but they finish eating their gapple first and then they snowball u and u canā€™t eat ur gapple so u r dead.

tldr hell no

• Sad
Reactions: Conea64 and Gregeyy

edxd

Feb 5, 2021
Before I begin, this post was written very angrily after sweating at solo skywars for 30minuets so it may be unreasonable

Now that I read this, it is unreasonable šŸ˜….

Imagine this:
Your in a fight, you are about to win the other person is on 3 hearts give or take, they have full prot one iron armour and you are slaying them.
They start eating a golden apple.
There hearts race up to full and stay that way for another '3' seconds you are now on two hearts without a gapple, so you have to attempt to fight but die.

What I propose is something that minecraft said they are going to release already (this is experimental)(but cube is a bit behind on the latest updates so meh)is that if you take any damage whilst eating then the eating will cancel. Seems simple.

It's not even like there is no other way of surviving a fight that you are loosing, you can always run.

Ok done
That makes no sense I don't see what is unreasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! šŸ°
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE šŸ˜­
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
šŸ¤
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom