Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GreatV gaming

May 25, 2020
I wanna suggest the addition of custom prefixes which doesn't have to be bought but can be earned by a dedication of a specific gamemode like if you destroy a total of 1000 eggs u shoud get egg destroyer prefix

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi! Could you provide more detail to your suggestion please (e.g: Mjnecraft version, etc) ? For now, if it is intended for the Java network, I will definitely vote no. With ranks and prefixes you get more features and you stand out more. I'm afraid if we can all get different prefixes for free, people will be less likely to buy a rank, as many people just want to stand out in the chat. the chat will also become a chaos of all different prefixes. It's a no from me anyway now, sorry.

GreatV gaming

May 25, 2020
I mean everyone knows that some players can't buy ranks of prefixes and like extra cool stuff but it would be really nice if prefixes can be earned instead of bought like in skywars if you have 10000 wins u can get a title of skywars masterhope that explains : )

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
well both of your examples are im pretty sure bought with a rank, so maybe different names would be better but I understand those are just examples.

GreatV gaming

May 25, 2020
Hi! Could you provide more detail to your suggestion please (e.g: Mjnecraft version, etc) ? For now, if it is intended for the Java network, I will definitely vote no. With ranks and prefixes you get more features and you stand out more. I'm afraid if we can all get different prefixes for free, people will be less likely to buy a rank, as many people just want to stand out in the chat. the chat will also become a chaos of all different prefixes. It's a no from me anyway now, sorry.
I mean everyone knows that some players can't buy ranks of prefixes and like extra cool stuff but it would be really nice if prefixes can be earned instead of bought like in skywars if you have 10000 wins u can get a title of skywars masterhope that explains : )

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I wanna suggest the addition of custom prefixes which doesn't have to be bought but can be earned by a dedication of a specific gamemode like if you destroy a total of 1000 eggs u shoud get egg destroyer prefix
I agree but i don’t think it’s something CubeCraft should work on currently as they still have to fix breaking glitch ☹️

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom