Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I think there have been a few threads on this and I don't know how it ended, but if this is possible I would really like it.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This is a plot dyn I found, look at this, looks cool. The map wouldn't really have a particular purpose except I suppose it may help with build comps? Anyway look at the DYNMAP & then go to your right side of the screen and select "plot world".

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.

Yea!...What he said...

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Yeah that sounds good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom