Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DynMap?

Jan 4, 2014
I think there have been a few threads on this and I don't know how it ended, but if this is possible I would really like it.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This is a plot dyn I found, look at this, looks cool. The map wouldn't really have a particular purpose except I suppose it may help with build comps? Anyway look at the DYNMAP & then go to your right side of the screen and select "plot world".

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.

Jan 4, 2014
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.
Yea!...What he said...

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Yeah that sounds good

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So monday morning i begon with 3400 wins. Today morning i stared with 3600 :)
The Beatles are very really good.
14 degrees today, 27 degrees tomorrow. Well, welcome in Europe I guess.
”I am enough. You are enough. If I could teach today’s young people one thing, it would be, that you are enough, every day, the way you are. You are loved from the top of head to the tips of your toes. You are an incredible creation, enjoy your own beauty.” ❤
xTypical wrote on SoundToTheThirdPower's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^-^
Top Bottom