Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I think there have been a few threads on this and I don't know how it ended, but if this is possible I would really like it.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This is a plot dyn I found, look at this, looks cool. The map wouldn't really have a particular purpose except I suppose it may help with build comps? Anyway look at the DYNMAP & then go to your right side of the screen and select "plot world".

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
It's pretty intensive on the server since it pretty much hosts a mini web server on top of the Minecraft server. We'd probably disable chat through the web interface entirely if implemented, though. I think perhaps a map render that gets updated daily would be pretty nice, something along the lines of pigmap. A lot less intensive on the server, too.

Yea!...What he said...

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Yeah that sounds good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom