Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Maybe :3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I know this has been suggested a few times before, but I think this should be discussed again. I personally don't play Duels that often, however when I do I find it time consuming to type "/leave" then find another Duel game once I enter the Lobby.

Therefore this is my suggestion, instead of the game asking for a rematch it should be changed to "Play Again", "Auto Mode" and "Leave".

Below you can see what the message looks like at the moment, once the Duel has ended.

1600001593534.png

This next photo is what I think it should be changed to once the Duel has ended, majority of the games already have this feature.

1600001810174.png

Overall, this would be much more helpful. Instead of having to rejoin the lobby and then find a new game, the server would automatically move you to a new one depending on your choice. At the moment, I never use "Rematch" since majority of the time the player has already left the game. I would love to know your opinions on this idea! :)

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I like this idea, I haven't really thought about it but yeah it is quite time consuming that one has to leave before joining another duel...
Don't know if this would be that easy to implement though, you for example can't join duels from the daily challenge menu, instead it tells you to join using the NPC in lobby meaning duels may work a bit different than other games.

If it is technically possible, It's a yes for me...

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes!

I can remember that someone else made a thread about this (Meiske I believe).
It could indeed be very annoying sometimes that you have to walk towards the Duels NPC just to start a rematch.
But there are also downsides to this idea.

1. Not a lot of players are playing duels :

this means that the chance of fighting against the same opponent over and over again will increase. Because the time between the fights will decrease as you do not have to walk towards the NPC anymore.

2. You might have to wait longer before your map is completely loaded in :

You play duels as well for sure, so you might have noticed that sometimes the duels map isn't fully loaded in yet. The time between your next match is 1 or 2 seconds so there might be a bigger chance of maps not being loaded in yet.

But there also positive sides:

1. This might encourage more players to play duels :

I think a lot of duel players find it annoying that you have to walk to the NPC just in order to start a new Duels match. Being able to use a "play again" option might encourage more players to play duels because you can play more duels matches in a short amount of time and it's way easier to join a new game.

2. It's way more fun to play :

Especially for people who're grinding for leaderboard is walking to the NPC quite annoying as it could take long before you can play another Duels match. This will make it a lot easier to reach the leaderboard as you can play more duels in a shorter amount of time.

Therefore this is my suggestion, instead of the game asking for a rematch it should be changed to "Play Again", "Auto Mode" and "Leave".

I prefer seeing a rematch button at the same place as the rest of the buttons, like :

Play again - Auto Mode - Rematch - Leave

Last edited:

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
As you did mention, this has been suggested before, and for some reason they didn't implement it, so I'd say drop it, it's probably not going to happen. I still really would like a "Play Again" feature for Duels

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
As you did mention, this has been suggested before, and for some reason they didn't implement it, so I'd say drop it, it's probably not going to happen. I still really would like a "Play Again" feature for Duels
I’d say if it’s a good and logical suggestion that isn’t bugged or imbalanced, it’s better to keep bringing it so the staff would know how much the community wants it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom