Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CodeDoc537

Member
Oct 27, 2020
10
14
4
20
Bothell WA
www.cubecraft.net
Lots of people seem to think that people that play on bedrock like me would love for parkour to be added. An option is to add a game all based around parkour. Or in duels you could add more modes like parkour mode so people could race.
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
Lots of people seem to think that people that play on bedrock like me would love for parkour to be added. An option is to add a game all based around parkour. Or in duels you could add more modes like parkour mode so people could race.
Duels on the java version are straight 1v1s with different kits
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom