Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiMoon

Mar 20, 2015
Netherlands
I just wanted to start of by saying hello to everyone reading this, i hope you are all having a great day.

Alright let's get started,

Are you new?:
No i'm not particularly new. I've been away for 6 months plus due to my PC breaking down and not being able to fix it and me needing to focus on school to pass the year. So that is the reason i haven't been quite active and just wanted to started of clean.

How long have you been playing on Cubecraft?:
For as i can remember for almost 3 years now.

Do you enjoy playing on Cubecraft?:
I do still enjoy it, expecially being back after such a long while.

How did you get your name?:
I honestly don't really know how i though of my name, i only know that it has to do something with me loving ducks.

What things outside of Cubecraft (Playing minecraft) do you enjoy?:
Well i think it is really nice to sit outside with a drink and just read a good book in all the silence there is. I also love playing Battlefield 1 and Overwatch. I sometimes try to record some videos but they usually fail hugely, And i sometimes try to do some stuff in Sony Vegas, After Effects and Photoshop. I'm also trying to learn to draw and i'm huge music fan.

Do you have any pets?:
Yes i do. I had a French Bulldog but he sadly past away a couple of months ago. I know have a cockatiel who is really cute. I might get a Siberian Husky in the future, Maybe.

What is your age?:
Well i was born on February 10th 2002, so you can figure how old i am.

Favorite food:
Favorite hot food is definitely spaghetti, Favorite treat is a chocolate chip cookie and my favorite drink is just straight out Vanilla milk

Can we be friends?:
Most definitely, i love making new friends. Just leave me a message.

Well that is really all i can think of right now but if you know something i should add please let me know.
Well i want to thank you all for reading this and i hope you all have a great day.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice knowing you!
That's a detailed introduction : P
I also love chocolate chip cookies! ( Extra chocolate chips,pls )

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom