Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
What about being able to share points!!! Just like money in TD. That would be nice .-.
This would lead to people selling points with hard currency (real money). So that wouldn't be EULA compliant, as people could buy kits with real money essentially.

Anyways, the main idea wouldn't be EULA compliant either, as you could just buy a bunch of boosters and get a bunch of tips. So again, real money leads to ingame points which leads to kits. :/

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
This would lead to people selling points with hard currency (real money). So that wouldn't be EULA compliant, as people could buy kits with real money essentially.

Anyways, the main idea wouldn't be EULA compliant either, as you could just buy a bunch of boosters and get a bunch of tips. So again, real money leads to ingame points which leads to kits. :/
I meant just being able to share points with everyone, without having to buy boosters. :P

NinjiryanJR

Jun 8, 2016
Hey there :3

I think it would be a fun thing to be able to give out a tip when someone activates a double points!

So this is how it would go, someone that activates a double points would be able to be done a command. Example: /tip [name]
This would give the player that activated a double points a amount of points (About 50-100 would be great if you ask me).
The /tip would be a one time use per user. And once you give them a tip you give 50-100 points to him for his generosity of giving everyone a double points!

Let me hear your feedback

c:
It is a good idea, but it needs to be tweaked. The double points is great, I think they should just add a trade system where you could give people double points, but in return they have to give you some sort of item, like a hat, or coins, or whatever, you know?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom