D

Deleted member 204478

Not a bad idea to be honest.
Yeah, I'll support it.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I wanted to suggest this for a very long time, but never got to do it... So yeah basically I'd love the idea if double jumping because:

a) Fast transport. If you finish like a skywars game and want to join another one quickly, it gets very annoying to walk to the signs every time. Just imagine, you join the lobby, you double jump and BOOM, you can join a game. Nice, easy and efficient.

b) It is a lot of fun. Gadgets make lobbies a friendly place for players. Who wouldn't want to hop around like a bunny and have fun? Because I would :p

Anyways, that was all for today, thanks for reading and make sure to leave your opinions/ideas!

Reactions: Lime

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I made this exact same suggestion in my "New rank perks" thread. I support it because isn't it more fun to double jump around then fly?

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maybe lapiz and above can double jump I'd love a vanity update we need more stuff to play around with

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm pretty sure Sentinel would have to be altered to be able to allow this. Double jumping might as well be detected as BHop, Fly, or other hacks. It would take a long time. Anyways, fly is basically the same thing. I find this rather pointless. It's basically also copying another major server that I've been on, I won't give the name, but they had exactly this for their third highest rank. I would love a vanity update, but I don't want this to be added, as it seems pointless.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why are you asking for this?
I think this is an nice idea, because there isn't enough vanity to make a rank worth.
But.... There is a big vanity update coming!
I think the double jump must be bought with vanity points.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom