Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LunaKampling

Aug 19, 2021
Edit: Nevermind, it finally let me reconnect (see story below), but I still have 2 frostspark wands, still wont let me enter darklands.
Edit 2: oh even even better, I have -169264 spirit.
Edit: Outdated.
Obtained frostspark yesterday through the merchant in the library.
Just now tried to re-enter the darklands because I felt like doing the final boss a 3rd time with my newly upgrade level 107 hydro wand.
It refused to let me enter, gave me a frostspark wand and took 250k spirit (according to chat, I don't even think I had 250k spirit on me), so now had 2 frostspark wands.
Tried to enter the darklands another bunch of times, until inevitably getting sent to the lobby. Upon re-entering M&M get an error message stating "An error occurred loading your data." which I can only assume to be about the double frostspark+refusing to let me enter darklands.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hey! These bugs are known and will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom