Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LunaKampling

Aug 19, 2021
Edit: Nevermind, it finally let me reconnect (see story below), but I still have 2 frostspark wands, still wont let me enter darklands.
Edit 2: oh even even better, I have -169264 spirit.
Edit: Outdated.
Obtained frostspark yesterday through the merchant in the library.
Just now tried to re-enter the darklands because I felt like doing the final boss a 3rd time with my newly upgrade level 107 hydro wand.
It refused to let me enter, gave me a frostspark wand and took 250k spirit (according to chat, I don't even think I had 250k spirit on me), so now had 2 frostspark wands.
Tried to enter the darklands another bunch of times, until inevitably getting sent to the lobby. Upon re-entering M&M get an error message stating "An error occurred loading your data." which I can only assume to be about the double frostspark+refusing to let me enter darklands.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hey! These bugs are known and will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom