Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Nice to see that you noticed! 'Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt' or 'Mortal actions never deceive the gods' comes indeed from Latin. I studied Latin for over six years and this stuck to mind. I am now studying medicine and it is still something me and some junior doctors use to joke around. We use it to describe the situation when a patient tries to mimic certain symptoms to get drugs.

But why do you have it as your description here, you might ask? Well, some hackers try to pretend they are legit players. We reporters (being the gods we are) don't fall for that and go for justice. Since reporting players is the thing I enjoy most, I thought it was a good place to make name for the sentence.

I guess it is not that off topic, since I made the connection to the thread. There ya go @Entrustious6679 :D
Yes, I also study Latin! It’s cool that you embedded it in your signature. I also really enjoy reporting hackers/trolls. There’s a satisfying feeling about it (as your thread title suggests)! I enjoy getting rid of cheaters to make the game more enjoyable for myself and everyone!

Reactions: Bubbeltjes

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Untitled.png

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
WoW @SCP-079! You wanna share your secret?! Do you mostly report teamers or people swearing? Would love to hear more.
Yeah a lot of swearing in games where there aren't too many people, so I'm probably the only one reporting. Also, Tower Defense is the only game I ever play, and you see trolls every once in a while.

In the above image:
If image: swearing
If video: trolling

Also, this the actual page 2:
Untitled.png
The last closed report is for inappropriate skin. That player was also in the lobby, so it is likely that plenty of people saw it.

Last edited:

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks all again for sharing your stories and streaks. Just got a new one of six today, only took about 40 seconds or so before staff could get them. :)

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-04-21 om 15.52.25.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-21 om 15.52.25.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 93

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
My streak is 5. Some of my reports get closed because the player is already punished. When I use the report command and the player who is let us say cheating is reported. But however this player is still not banned and its been an hour since I used the report command. Then Ill record the player cheating and make a report via the site. But then mostly the player is already punished before a staff-member could look into my report via the site, wich makes it waste of time.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Top Bottom