Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
~See the attachment~

Don't you just love it when your reports get reviewed before Sentinel even gets the chance to take a closer look at someone? I was wondering, what is your streak of accepted reports? Mine is five at the moment. I find that the excessive builders and fly-hackers get banned really efficiently by sentinel. What is your experience with this and which cheaters do you enjoy most to catch?

NOTE: I will update this post if I beat my streak! Feel free to do the same.

EDIT1: new streak of 8! (See the attached picture :)

~Bubbeltjes

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-04-18 om 16.36.20.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-18 om 16.36.20.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-04-22 om 09.22.57.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-22 om 09.22.57.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @Dutchyyy, I am indeed talking about a streak of successful reports without sentinel catching them first. I reset my streak when I get one report closed due to sentinel or other staff being there first (to make it a bit harder)!

Thanks for replying!

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
My highest handled streak is 8, (none of them are hacker) they were punished for swearing, inappropriate username or skin. My highest use of illegal clients streak is 4 (+1 inappropriate username/skin). I know it's annoying when you put effort in recording and reporting it and eventually it gets closed, but I think that's a good thing, since they're doing a good job banning hackers a soon as possible.

Reactions: Bubbeltjes

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @EasyNancy, thanks for replying! Interesting to hear that you catch people with an inappropriate username or skin, I have yet to encounter them. Lately I have had a lot of banned players putting hate speech in the comments of my report-video. Have you had that as well? I considered turning of the comment-ability, but I do enjoy reading a lot of banned players saying sorry as well.

Reactions: East

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hi @EasyNancy, thanks for replying! Interesting to hear that you catch people with an inappropriate username or skin, I have yet to encounter them. Lately I have had a lot of banned players putting hate speech in the comments of my report-video. Have you had that as well? I considered turning of the comment-ability, but I do enjoy reading a lot of banned players saying sorry as well.
Yeah I don't turn off comments, I sometimes get replies like 'OMG That's me!!!'. I've once had that someone was swearing with his friends under my comments, but I don't really mind, if you think it's annoying you should turn off comments. I think it's rather funny for me then disturbing.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Congratulations! I am on Bedrock and the reporting system is a little different. I have 17 accepted reports in a streak. Total I have 26. I play on Survival Games Bedrock mostly and see so many teamers! It’s good because both get banned aha. I also notice force field and Kill aura when fighting and die on purpose when I see it so I can go on spectator and report. Fly hacking is surprisingly common in Skywars. I guess it’s so they don’t fall in the void lol :)

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for replying @Entrustious6679! I always try not to die when I see teamers; I hit record, beat them and get them banned! Anti knock back is also common in SkyWars. I notice that it is sometimes hard to catch them, because most of them set it to like 40% and then mods cannot take action.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for replying @Entrustious6679! I always try not to die when I see teamers; I hit record, beat them and get them banned! Anti knock back is also common in SkyWars. I notice that it is sometimes hard to catch them, because most of them set it to like 40% and then mods cannot take action.
Yes! I have caught reach but never anti knockback! I play on iPad so I have to be on spectator or I can’t hold my phone lol. It’s an unprofessional technique but it works aha

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
I would say it is really worth it to find a efficient way of reporting players (I bet it's easier on java indeed). I am now able, for example, to record and export quickly to youtube inside the same software. While it is exporting, I fill in the name and the reason. This saved a lot of SkyWars games, because staff is quick at it recently.

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @komododragon 2002, thanks for replying to a thread that is so much out of your comfort zone! I think reporting people is a great way to improve the server and keeping a streak makes it more entertaining trying to beat your own record. Have you never had problems with cheaters? Never felt the urge to do something about it? Do you use the /report function?

As a side note; I think there is a nice niche (See what I did there?) that's interested in this thread.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
My best streak is 7 on java and 8 on bedrock, a lot of my reports get closed because they were already banned. It sometimes is a bit unsatisfying when you see your report is closed because of that the player is already punished but on the other hand I shouldn't mind, I was right about that the person was cheating and thats the most important thing and the hacker still got banned. :)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi @komododragon 2002, thanks for replying to a thread that is so much out of your comfort zone! I think reporting people is a great way to improve the server and keeping a streak makes it more entertaining trying to beat your own record. Have you never had problems with cheaters? Never felt the urge to do something about it? Do you use the /report function?

As a side note; I think there is a nice niche (See what I did there?) that's interested in this thread.
Okay, your reply is genuinely funny. I used to report some people. I have like 50 succesful reported in the old system, I think? The new system triggered me and my streak is indeed 0 since 2018. (I guessed before and just looked it up). And no, its quite annoying to do, IMO. I only did it when people ruined my or my friend’s game.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
I would say it is really worth it to find a efficient way of reporting players (I bet it's easier on java indeed). I am now able, for example, to record and export quickly to youtube inside the same software. While it is exporting, I fill in the name and the reason. This saved a lot of SkyWars games, because staff is quick at it recently.
Yes I agree! Java is a bit easier, especially with the command. I do the same in regards to the form filling. The clips are sufficient being quite short so they only take a bit of time to upload on YouTube.

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Another 'trick' I use is to export it with the same name every time so that it replaces the penultimate or last report video and you never have multiple exports.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Another 'trick' I use is to export it with the same name every time so that it replaces the penultimate or last report video and you never have multiple exports.
Oh that’s clever! I just do it on phone lol and type the link in the thread. It’s unprofessional but it works. I will start doing that so my report channel doesn’t get overloaded

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
This is off topic but is it Latin on your signature? I can kinda make out what it is

Nice to see that you noticed! 'Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt' or 'Mortal actions never deceive the gods' comes indeed from Latin. I studied Latin for over six years and this stuck to mind. I am now studying medicine and it is still something me and some junior doctors use to joke around. We use it to describe the situation when a patient tries to mimic certain symptoms to get drugs.

But why do you have it as your description here, you might ask? Well, some hackers try to pretend they are legit players. We reporters (being the gods we are) don't fall for that and go for justice. Since reporting players is the thing I enjoy most, I thought it was a good place to make name for the sentence.

I guess it is not that off topic, since I made the connection to the thread. There ya go @Entrustious6679 :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom