Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
As some other players have said, yes this post is quite hard to understand. I get what you mean though. You think that CubeCraft is "dying", the playerbase has decreased. I'll have to agree with you to an extent. Let me explain further.

I, as many other players, have noticed that there are less players playing on the server than before. There are several reasons for why this is happening, the main ones being: players moving on (it'll happen to us all at one point) & school. Summer is pretty much over and since CubeCraft's playerbase is young, a lot of players have school & not as much time for video games.

Another reason, which I decided to kind of put on the side, is the addition of new minigames. This isn't a bad thing, but from what I can see the majority of players prefer the classic CubeCraft minigames over the new, complicated ones. I'm one of those people! I'm not against change & new things, I just don't enjoy playing the newer minigames as much as the old(er) ones. c;
-​

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
The problem is, Their is to much bad Staff. it changed, Old staff members leave because cube is not a cool community anymore. It's more a childish thing now. Helpers and Mods are babysitting rn...

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Don't worry, Cube is here to stay. Cubecraft is becoming a part of Minecraft, and with the BetterTogetherUpdate, it's gonna be big. Cubecraft is now a official partner of Minecraft, and is getting so much devs and staff. You could say that it's "Changing".

There were many people who only played EggWars, during the time where it became popular, as YouTubers PrestonPlayz and Ssundee's top hits of 2.1 Million views and 1.6 Million views (And the video being the top result, too) contributed to SO many people joining the server. Out of 2.1Million people who watched the video, at least 2,000 people must've gave eggwars a try, probably more than that honestly.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
cube has lost ..100% of his players ...i remember days whit 20,000 players ....the max players now is 10,000

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom