Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
(this is just a opinion ..i dont want haters)

I have been playin for years in cubecraft its my favourite server for ever. Its disappointing see like every day there are fewer players playing in cubecraft ....I dont know who think ... its great idea create games like island games (where just play 15 players) or updates games ...that just play 100 players ... i love cubecraft ...but the staff members are forgetting ,,things do cubecraft big server... this is just a opinion ...

the players want play games like ...sky wars solo and team ....hunger games... egg..lucky ..bridges ... clasical games ..no other games

i have seen members ideas ...like maps ..games ...or things in the forums...and the staff just ingore this

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
He try to say that people start to quit. Sometimes its just 1000-2000 players on Cubecraft and yes, that's alot but if you then look at Hypixel or another big server its maybe 10.000 players.

So i understand what you mean and yes, its boring and sad that people start to quit and i also think they need more staff members and more updates so people want to come back.

Another thing is that the summer is over, people are going back to school and work so they dont have time for minecraft so the server will be dead a few hours every day even if it get better.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

I have been playin for years in cubecraft its my favourite server for ever. Its disappointing see like every day there are fewer players playing in cubecraft ....I dont know who think ... its great idea create games like island games (where just play 15 players) or updates games ...that just play 100 players ... i love cubecraft ...but the staff members are forgetting ,,things do cubecraft big server... this is just a opinion ...

the players want play games like ...sky wars solo and team ....hunger games... egg..lucky ..bridges ... clasical games ..no other games

i have seen members ideas ...like maps ..games ...or things in the forums...and the staff just ingore this
I think you're saying the good thing... It's also my Favourite server!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In my personal opinion and experience it all depends on which time you play on cube, During non-peak periods the server gets a Low of 1000 - 2000 players but during peak periods of the day the server gets 10,000 to 11,000 players at a time. I enjoy the new game modes and still love cube and would like to see it grow and I think it will still happen, As long as Cube can keep its current player base and attract more people it would go great. Enjoy the rest of your day though :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Due to my timezone I always play on Cubecraft when it has around 6000 - 10000 players. So it doesn't really bother me that much but I do understand that it may bother others with a very different timezone since Cubecraft is an European Server.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Due to my timezone I always play on Cubecraft when it has around 6000 - 10000 players. So it doesn't really bother me that much but I do understand that it may bother others with a very different timezone since Cubecraft is an European Server.
But its always more people on the other big servers because many people leave Cubecraft.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Lol what are you talking about? It has less players now we have more than before m8 lol

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Cubecraft is actually on second right below Hypixel.
http://minecraft-mp.com/servers/players/
Oh xd but always when i look its more on like TheHive and another server that i never play on.
But i dont play atm, i were online maybe 30 min yesterday but i will quit, if more people think like i do Cubecraft will die for real soon. :/

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
Cubecraft is stil an populair server so i don't think it will die xD

Or they need to ban more people unfair GG

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom