Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Instead if banning hackers for a month , allow them to join a lobby , but they spawn inside a stone brick and iron bar prison and cant travel across lobbies , play games or chat. Good idea?

Reactions: Facelurite

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Instead if banning hackers for a month , allow them to join a lobby , but they spawn inside a stone brick and iron bar prison and cant travel across lobbies , play games or chat. Good idea?
If you can't play, chat or travel, what's the point of being online then? I get your idea, but it's a bit useless. Nobody wants to be on Cube if they don't have the ability to do something.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
If Cube were a small server I would vote yes, because hackers or other rule-breakers could see other players having good times and (perhaps) they would think of what they did wrong and regret about their actions. But thinking about the amount of players your suggestion would be non-viable.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The punishment is a ban and I think it should stay like this (in the lobby they can also fly hacking)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
So why hackers exist? It is because they don't like the server, they aren't good at pvp, they want to annoy the community, or they're lazy.
so, If hackers aren't allowed on this server, why would they make it easier for them, while allowing them to on lobbies. I think a ban would be better
since they can still hack on lobbies. Also, a ban gives them a lesson. If this suggestion happens, then hackers are going to like it, since it's a easier punishment than a ban.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It would be way easier for staffmembers to just ban people. It would be childish if we would lock rulebreakers up into a cage just so people can make fun of them. We rather handle rulebreakers via a mature way. I know this happends a lot at smaller servers, but banning people is just a better idea. I'm going to lock this thread as I see no point in leaving this open. If you have any further questions you can PM me :) https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=marieke2001

Reactions: A pigeon and Flaxic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom