Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
I have heard the loot on bedrock and java are different
so i was wondering is there any other loot in RPG other then "well", well I like the well but i need to know if there is more to explore on RPG

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Yes i also want to know have any loot is hidden in rpg game??? Where we can find it? But i first have a bug ,the rpg game is so lag ,lag then i cant play it,i hope faster fix it...

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have heard the loot on bedrock and java are different
so i was wondering is there any other loot in RPG other then "well", well I like the well but i need to know if there is more to explore on RPG
1629555568373.png

1629555582812.png

They are animated, and maybe more hidden loots :)

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
Where is the key? I can't find it?
If you mean the key to get inside the library you can get one when you kill a snow golem however, you kinda don't need it to get the loot because it's on the roof and you can't get on the roof from the inside. I personally got on the roof by parkouring some mountains and using my elytra although I'm pretty sure there are many other ways to get on there.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
If you mean the key to get inside the library you can get one when you kill a snow golem however, you kinda don't need it to get the loot because it's on the roof and you can't get on the roof from the inside. I personally got on the roof by parkouring some mountains and using my elytra although I'm pretty sure there are many other ways to get on there.
what did u get?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom