Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDzSeba

Jun 19, 2016
Dominican Republic
One of the servers with the most players was CubeCrat, before the invasion of 1.9. Since they got the new update that all the server (meno skywars) is 1.9 there are only 1000 to 5000 players in cubecraft. What if they put all the minigames also for 1.8 and so they will have more people playing, and more people will buy them rank like me.

What do you think? Escalate This

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They just released bedrock edition today

Do you really think they aren’t going to be getting more players

Also they will be updating to 1.13 and 1.14 upon their releases or within a few days of which
Cubecraft is one of the only big servers that is mainly 1.9 + PvP
This is where majority of the players come from

Face it
1.8 is severely out dated

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
CubeCraft actually already does have 1.8 PvP options for their players. They can join the server in 1.8 and play on Skywars or Eggwars, but if they want to stay in the 1.9 client and do 1.8 PvP, there is an armour stand for FFA that allows you to do 1.8 PvP instead of 1.9 PvP. This is also a thing for Duels. That being said, no, I doubt CubeCraft will ever switch the whole server back to the 1.8 client. :)

D

Deleted member 100818

Just let it go already.. 1.8 ain't coming back and this is the biggest 1.9 community, something we're proud of. Instead of those idiots at Hypixel (Yes.. offense) we are looking forward, which gives us the advantage of new updates which contains new blocks, mobs etc. So, no

Reactions: Ruisdier

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Also they will be updating to 1.13 and 1.14 upon their releases or within a few days of which

Face it
Face it 1.8 has a bigger community and is in general better.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Just let it go already.. 1.8 ain't coming back and this is the biggest 1.9 community, something we're proud of. Instead of those idiots at Hypixel (Yes.. offense) we are looking forward, which gives us the advantage of new updates which contains new blocks, mobs etc. So, no
The ''idiots'' in hypixel aren't tryharders like here on the biggest 1.cringe server. It's the biggest with 5000 players... That means that the 1.cringe community is so hated.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
CubeCraft actually already does have 1.8 PvP options for their players. They can join the server in 1.8 and play on Skywars or Eggwars, but if they want to stay in the 1.9 client and do 1.8 PvP, there is an armour stand for FFA that allows you to do 1.8 PvP instead of 1.9 PvP. This is also a thing for Duels. That being said, no, I doubt CubeCraft will ever switch the whole server back to the 1.8 client. :)
You can only play eggwars and skywars, what about lucky islands and survival games? And 1.8 in the 1.9 client is just garbage, it's just 1.9 with no cooldown.

D

Deleted member 100818

The ''idiots'' in hypixel aren't tryharders like here on the biggest 1.cringe server. It's the biggest with 5000 players... That means that the 1.cringe community is so hated.
Like there are no tryharders at 1.8.. sure.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017

Well it's not like we can play with them now is it? They basically don't exist as far as we are concerned.
1.13 doesn't seem like a very smart idea to me. It's going to change the way blocks are rendered massively and might make it even harder to develop between versions.
What sounds better to you. Having a monopoly on the American bubble tea industry or becoming a large isp.
I would go with the ISP if I were you. Yes they have a monopoly but it's not that popular of a one.
Wrong. Most people who play 1.9+ play vanilla survival worlds. Not many play 1.9 PVP. Most people who play PVP play 1.8 PVP or 1.7.
Face it
Not entirely. Many would love it if mojang can bring back 1.8. but keep in mind that 1.9 is simply the exact same thing with elytras.

1.13 is going to be a nightmare to update to so good luck with that.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Like there are no tryharders at 1.8.. sure.
The tryharders at 1.8 are more friendly then on 1.9.
Me: *getting cleaned*
Tryhqrder: Easy.
Me: Uhh you cleaned me...
Tryhqrder: Doesn't matter, N00B!
Me: Uhm ok?
Tryhqrder: Go cry n00b!

Me: Getting cleaned oh wait i have strenght!
Tryharder: *NO REACTION*
Me: Lmao
Tryharder: *NO REACTION*

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
1.8 less tryharders and less toxicity? If its true its because they suck at 1.9 , its fun when u win is it? Now that in 1.9 we have to time the hits the skill gap increased and since everyone that likes and plays only 1.8 joins it takes them a lot longer to get used too the combat that's why there are soo many tryharders in 1.9 , its natural if they lose by a lot because of the higher skill gap they get more angry

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Face it 1.8 has a bigger community and is in general better.
Why would I face falsehoods

Though on other 1.8 servers they are more people
Majority is that pixel server nobody really cared about before the knock-off version of a knock-off game was added

Mind you eggwars is already in 1.8 so people just want to play the other version more
Not because of the version

Also there is no proof 1.8 is better
Majority of Cubecraft players say it is worse
Not even relating to Cubecraft’s games

Cubecraft as I said is one of the only big servers in 1.9 and majority of the players play 1.9+ PvP

There are various other reasons why not to do this
But I don’t find it necessary to get into that
Well it's not like we can play with them now is it? They basically don't exist as far as we are concerned
i never said you could play with them

However I am just pointing out that they literally released an update that would increase total player numbers the exact same day
1.13 doesn't seem like a very smart idea to me. It's going to change the way blocks are rendered massively and might make it even harder to develop between versions.
they have confirmed it already
Also tell that to the creators of every single thread on the topic
Wrong. Most people who play 1.9+ play vanilla survival worlds. Not many play 1.9 PVP. Most people who play PVP play 1.8 PVP or 1.7.
really you are going to make me restate what I said just adding the word Cubecraft in there

What sounds better to you. Having a monopoly on the American bubble tea industry or becoming a large isp.
I would go with the ISP if I were you. Yes they have a monopoly but it's not that popular of a one.
It is a better monopoly however
Majority of Cubecraft’s games aren’t even PvP based anyways
Besides it isn’t like people are avoiding Cubecraft because they can’t play something like Minerware in 1.8
All the 1.9+ Players would leave with no 1.9 but barely any more people will be joining because it is 1.8
They already have their own favourite 1.8 games

By the way that isn’t an analogy that is equal
1.9 and 1.8 are both versions of the same game not 2 completely different products
Also with your logic of the quote below
“1.9 is simply the exact same thing with elytras”
You are just contradicting yourself by saying the 2 are basically the same while also using an anlogy involving 2 separate things

Not entirely. Many would love it if mojang can bring back 1.8. but keep in mind that 1.9 is simply the exact same thing with elytras
That is the most oversimplified reply I have ever seen

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom