Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
They just released bedrock edition today

Do you really think they aren’t going to be getting more players

Also they will be updating to 1.13 and 1.14 upon their releases or within a few days of which
Cubecraft is one of the only big servers that is mainly 1.9 + PvP
This is where majority of the players come from

Face it
1.8 is severely out dated

I agree with this, 1.8 is outdated and there is the 1.8 client which doesn't have many players on it, however some other gamemodes could be added to the 1.8 client as I do have a few friends who play it, but this has already been suggested a lot of times.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1.8 less tryharders and less toxicity? If its true its because they suck at 1.9 , its fun when u win is it? Now that in 1.9 we have to time the hits the skill gap increased and since everyone that likes and plays only 1.8 joins it takes them a lot longer to get used too the combat that's why there are soo many tryharders in 1.9 , its natural if they lose by a lot because of the higher skill gap they get more angry
Though on other 1.8 servers they are more people
Majority is that pixel server nobody really cared about before the knock-off version of a knock-off game was added
There are a lot of other 1.8 servers that aren't hypixel or CubeCraft.
Also there is no proof 1.8 is better
Majority of Cubecraft players say it is worse
Not even relating to Cubecraft’s games
Cubecraft's community is biased in this matter.
Cubecraft as I said is one of the only big servers in 1.9 and majority of the players play 1.9+ PvP
Majority of Minecraft's total playerbase more play 1.9 but comparing the PVP communities 1.8's is bigger.
i never said you could play with them

However I am just pointing out that they literally released an update that would increase total player numbers the exact same day
This is about 1.8 vs 1.9. 1.9 doesn't exist on bedrock. 1.8 has more players... Solved.
they have confirmed it already
Also tell that to the creators of every single thread on the topic
Link me those active threads.
really you are going to make me restate what I said just adding the word Cubecraft in there
I am confusion
It is a better monopoly however
Majority of Cubecraft’s games aren’t even PvP based anyways
Ok fine. A better way to look at this is Tesla (CubeCraft) and Every other car company (Every server with 1.8).
The other companies are making more money I think
Besides it isn’t like people are avoiding Cubecraft because they can’t play something like Minerware in 1.8
Minerware isn't the point
All the 1.9+ Players would leave with no 1.9 but barely any more people will be joining because it is 1.8
You have no evidence. Where would the 1.9 players leave to anyways.
By the way that isn’t an analogy that is equal
1.9 and 1.8 are both versions of the same game not 2 completely different products
Also with your logic of the quote below
“1.9 is simply the exact same thing with elytras”
You are just contradicting yourself by saying the 2 are basically the same while also using an anlogy involving 2 separate things

That is the most oversimplified reply I have ever seen
I was referring to items in the update. Not the combat system.

D

Deleted member 100818

I watched 26 seconds and I already know enough. Just another guy who can't stand the fact that Mojang wants something else than spam clicking, he's used and good at it so he won't give up his skills to learn another PvP style again.

I might not have watched the full video, but I basically can't, my organs won't let me. I have nothing against 1.8 itself don't get me wrong. But I do have something against people who are still trying to make useless arguments in the hope to achieve the "ultimate" goals, which is to get 1.8 PvP back, which we all know ain't gonna happen.

So the guy explains why 1.8 is basically timed based as well. So? If we'd have a graph which shows us the average age of a Minecrafter which started at 2014 and ended today, it'd be a line going down and down.. 1.9 PvP learns you to be patient, not spam click your mouse until it's broken and your fingers are all screwed up and there's no advantage like "jitter clicking", "butterfly clicking" etc. It's easier to detect hackers and so on.. These are all things which makes Minecraft more fun and easier for younger kinds than us, because the game is (on average) more played by 10 year olds than by 16 year olds.

I'm not here to keep arguing about rather 1.8 or 1.9, not at all, it's just that 1.9 is here now, rather you like it or not, so making things all 1.8 again is useless. But you haven't thought any further than: "1.8 = more players" have you? CubeCraft is the biggest 1.9 Minecraft community at this moment, changing it to 1.8/1.9 would kind a detroy that. We just have like 2 gamemodes at 1.8 to make a few people happy, but you can't call that a 1.8/1.9 community. I don't know if it's CubeCraft its goal to move on and forget about 1.8 already, and if not just don't come to CubeCraft to beg them to bring it back. But if that really is the case, I support them, because I find these 1.8 must come back suggestions/discussions unnecessary and a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Ruisdier

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I watched 26 seconds and I already know enough. Just another guy who can't stand the fact that Mojang wants something else than spam clicking, he's used and good at it so he won't give up his skills to learn another PvP style again.

I might not have watched the full video, but I basically can't, my organs won't let me. I have nothing against 1.8 itself don't get me wrong. But I do have something against people who are still trying to make useless arguments in the hope to achieve the "ultimate" goals, which is to get 1.8 PvP back, which we all know ain't gonna happen.

So the guy explains why 1.8 is basically timed based as well. So? If we'd have a graph which shows us the average age of a Minecrafter which started at 2014 and ended today, it'd be a line going down and down.. 1.9 PvP learns you to be patient, not spam click your mouse until it's broken and your fingers are all screwed up and there's no advantage like "jitter clicking", "butterfly clicking" etc. It's easier to detect hackers and so on.. These are all things which makes Minecraft more fun and easier for younger kinds than us, because the game is (on average) more played by 10 year olds than by 16 year olds.

I'm not here to keep arguing about rather 1.8 or 1.9, not at all, it's just that 1.9 is here now, rather you like it or not, so making things all 1.8 again is useless. But you haven't thought any further than: "1.8 = more players" have you? CubeCraft is the biggest 1.9 Minecraft community at this moment, changing it to 1.8/1.9 would kind a detroy that. We just have like 2 gamemodes at 1.8 to make a few people happy, but you can't call that a 1.8/1.9 community. I don't know if it's CubeCraft its goal to move on and forget about 1.8 already, and if not just don't come to CubeCraft to beg them to bring it back. But if that really is the case, I support them, because I find these 1.8 must come back suggestions/discussions unnecessary and a pain in the ass.
I could waste my time writing a response but you didn't even watch the video.

If you click 2 cps precisely then you do maximum dps.

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
One of the servers with the most players was CubeCrat, before the invasion of 1.9. Since they got the new update that all the server (meno skywars) is 1.9 there are only 1000 to 5000 players in cubecraft. What if they put all the minigames also for 1.8 and so they will have more people playing, and more people will buy them rank like me.

What do you think? Escalate This
I would like to see a 1.8 UHC because no one plays it in 1.9+ so I would like to see that they make all minigames 1.8 because a lot more people play on 1.8 because of the pvp stuff.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Well remember, the network is sponsored by Minecraft now as its partner. So having newer versions from Minecraft itself is something they should do if they wish to keep their status as such. I think the mere fact that they are allowing people from other previous versions of Minecraft to play with others in the current versions is a privilege not many are thankful for.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
They have a bedrock and 1.8 edition, they have limited games currently but as they add more you can play 1.8 pvp on those. I agree they should add more games to those but part of the reason I like cubecraft is because they are one of the only big servers that has 1.9 pvp

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Why would I face falsehoods

Though on other 1.8 servers they are more people
Majority is that pixel server nobody really cared about before the knock-off version of a knock-off game was added

Mind you eggwars is already in 1.8 so people just want to play the other version more
Not because of the version

Also there is no proof 1.8 is better
Majority of Cubecraft players say it is worse
Not even relating to Cubecraft’s games

Cubecraft as I said is one of the only big servers in 1.9 and majority of the players play 1.9+ PvP

There are various other reasons why not to do this
But I don’t find it necessary to get into that

i never said you could play with them

However I am just pointing out that they literally released an update that would increase total player numbers the exact same day

they have confirmed it already
Also tell that to the creators of every single thread on the topic

really you are going to make me restate what I said just adding the word Cubecraft in there

It is a better monopoly however
Majority of Cubecraft’s games aren’t even PvP based anyways
Besides it isn’t like people are avoiding Cubecraft because they can’t play something like Minerware in 1.8
All the 1.9+ Players would leave with no 1.9 but barely any more people will be joining because it is 1.8
They already have their own favourite 1.8 games

By the way that isn’t an analogy that is equal
1.9 and 1.8 are both versions of the same game not 2 completely different products
Also with your logic of the quote below
“1.9 is simply the exact same thing with elytras”
You are just contradicting yourself by saying the 2 are basically the same while also using an anlogy involving 2 separate things

That is the most oversimplified reply I have ever seen
The majority of the cubecraft players say that 1.9 is worse... Pls ofcourse they say it's worse, because they love 1.9 that's the reason WHY THEY ARE PLAYING ON CUBECRAFT. And the majority is like 3000 people, 3000 from the millions of minecrafters... And saying that nobody cared about the knock-off version? And how did you know? I can also say: ''The majority of the people in the World likes Apple.'' But that is just non-sense because i have no proof. And 1.9 is boring and easy to play so ofcourse 1.9 tryharders (3/4 of the cubecraft community) like it because they can tryhard it and get their level 30. And saying that most of the cubecraft games aren't pvp based? Please....

And face the truth, 1.8 is better, before there was like 20000 on the server. But when they decided to update it to 1.9 it became a dead 1.9 tryhard server.
Just say Hypixel instead of pixel.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
They have a bedrock and 1.8 edition, they have limited games currently but as they add more you can play 1.8 pvp on those. I agree they should add more games to those but part of the reason I like cubecraft is because they are one of the only big servers that has 1.9 pvp
The only server with 1.9 pvp* And if the biggest server with 1.9 pvp has 5000 players then i don't want to waste time critizing this mistake of an update.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
IF we talk in a general way Even if we say 1.8 is timed base then why soo much hate in 1.9 if its just adds a little more time? ITS because Almost Every Player JUST spams click and soo they have trouble in 1.9 and soo they hate on it and want 1.8 or because they want too keep the old stuff , 1.8 hard as 1.9 that counts for players that wait that split second they are more used to it but everyone just spam clicks no wonder that in 1.9 u can take 5 people in egg wars and win like nothing These are 2 facts
1) players hate 1.9 because they want motion to hit fast just play like always or because they are bad at 1.9
2) No matter how much 1.8 pvpers hate 1.9 Cubecraft likes good and new stuff and Minecraft wont change the pvp version back
Lets stop talking about what version is better or not if u like 1.8? Go to another server Like 1.9 play the server no matter what 1.9 will exist
What version is better its from view just enjoy the game it self as nothing will change

L

Lightning McQueen

Lol you dont have to justify your opinion guys. They already said they’re not going to inferior versions like 1.8 so no need to type paras.

D

Deleted member 100818

And face the truth, 1.8 is better, before there was like 20000 on the server. But when they decided to update it to 1.9 it became a dead 1.9 tryhard server.
At first, that's opinion based, so none of them are better than the other. And secondly, I don't find 3000 - 5000 people a dead server.

Lol you dont have to justify your opinion guys. They already said they’re not going to inferior versions like 1.8 so no need to type paras.
True, but I'm a bit bored so..

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There are a lot of other 1.8 servers that aren't hypixel or CubeCraft
It is an example
Also that is the only server which would further go
Any other wouldn’t be effected by it
Eggwars is the only game that people would start playing Cubecraft over
If any other game was added to 1.8 people wouldn’t just flock to Cubecraft because they have a 1.8 version of Blockwars

There is only one game this would even apply to other than eggwars which is 1.8 and mind you that game uses a lot of 1.9 content already

Yes this game is the one and only eggwars
The majority of the cubecraft players say that 1.9 is worse... Pls ofcourse they say it's worse, because they love 1.9 that's the reason WHY THEY ARE PLAYING ON CUBECRAFT. And the majority is like 3000 people, 3000 from the millions of minecrafters... And saying that nobody cared about the knock-off version? And how did you know? I can also say: ''The majority of the people in the World likes Apple.'' But that is just non-sense because i have no proof. And 1.9 is boring and easy to play so ofcourse 1.9 tryharders (3/4 of the cubecraft community) like it because they can tryhard it and get their level 30. And saying that most of the cubecraft games aren't pvp based? Please....

Just say Hypixel instead of pixel.
okay I said pixel just because I think of the server as a Voldemort sort of a situation
“He who must not be named”
It turns an otherwise uninteresting process of creating a reply that Is so long
Like Mary Poppins says “everything’s a game if you find the fun”

Anyways unnecessarily long explanation of a minor detail over and onto the actual reply
My entire point is centralized to the narrative that Cubecraft has to be moved to 1.8 instead of 1.9
So that might have been the source of confusion
It Is obvious that Cubecraft players alone don’t speak for all players and that is a pointless thing to point out

However In the way I interpreted it that point does make entire sense

Also do I really need to highlight the amount of games Cubecraft has that aren’t PvP based
So eggwars and skywars are already 1.8
In beta games you got what? Infection sure but even that seems iffy because of the suicide epidemic (please nobody take that out of context by the way)
None of the arcade games are
Minerware as I said before isn’t
Parkour isn’t
Lucky islands while being PvP based, as said before a portion of the game is not 1.8 compatible also texture pack may have problems converting (this and Sg are only games I actually think adding to 1.8 would be beneficial but of course this one comes with complications)
UHC (once again while being PvP based, do you really expect that to help anything? UHC is the epitome of games people like to make fun of)
Freebuild can’t be
Lobby games aren’t (however chest chaser might be added alone)
TD isn’t
Also while I know there probably is no point in bringing it up as immediately after mentioning it you and effot will immediately disregard it (Even Though you will probably disregard the whole thing anyways but since I am in an argument with both of you and each are pretty long answer I can’t really bare doing this for much longer since it is so time consuming so this will probably be the last reply I make to the thread unless I either have to)
But PvP has it’s custom 1.8 mode

So what’s left
Blockwars, Sg, and potentially Lucky islands

Even if you add PvP and UHC that is still a minority

3k-7k* since Bedrock edition was released
Well even that it beforehand was a 3-10k server and now bedrock would increase it more

Link me those active threads.
they are no longer active for 1 purpose
There is no point in doing it any more
If confirmation has been made what’s the point

In any case 1 released after first confirmation is locked because they are pointless at this point
It would be like someone suggesting for Cubecraft bedrock edition to be released before it was
The better together update proves it will be updated and gives a rough estimate of when
So you didn’t see many suggestions on it then as it was pointless all the same
Cubecraft's community is biased in this matter.
like I said earlier
I misinterpreted that
My bad

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
They will also lose a lot of players if they go back to 1.8 since a lot of players play on Cubecraft because they enojoy 1.9 PvP.
Read it again Liv, he said to add it, not switch it.
There are less tryharders and tqxic players in 1.8
Gonna be honest, although I like 1.8, I feel like 1.8 has more toxic players.
They just released bedrock edition today

Do you really think they aren’t going to be getting more players

Also they will be updating to 1.13 and 1.14 upon their releases or within a few days of which
Cubecraft is one of the only big servers that is mainly 1.9 + PvP
This is where majority of the players come from

Face it
1.8 is severely out dated
Idk if I should be saying this, but what if hypixel updated to 1.9, what would happen to cube? It's an interesting though, wouldn't you say so @jollow250 ?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
One of the servers with the most players was CubeCrat, before the invasion of 1.9. Since they got the new update that all the server (meno skywars) is 1.9 there are only 1000 to 5000 players in cubecraft. What if they put all the minigames also for 1.8 and so they will have more people playing, and more people will buy them rank like me.

What do you think? Escalate This
As much I as I want 1.8 on cube, I have to disagree still. I doubt it won't attract much players if we do update it because other servers are 1.8 and have basically taken all the 1.8 players. Cube could try it out and see the outcome if they wanted to try something out the community doesn't want.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Read it again Liv, he said to add it, not switch it.

Gonna be honest, although I like 1.8, I feel like 1.8 has more toxic players.

Idk if I should be saying this, but what if hypixel updated to 1.9, what would happen to cube? It's an interesting though, wouldn't you say so @jollow250 ?
Well, since they already got 1.8 to some games, he kinda meant that they should make the 1.8 part on the server bigger and that wouldn't really help since most players play on Cubecraft because they enjoy 1.9 PvP.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It is an example
Also that is the only server which would further go
Any other wouldn’t be effected by it
Eggwars is the only game that people would start playing Cubecraft over
If any other game was added to 1.8 people wouldn’t just flock to Cubecraft because they have a 1.8 version of Blockwars

There is only one game this would even apply to other than eggwars which is 1.8 and mind you that game uses a lot of 1.9 content already
Shield and effect arrows is ALOT of content. Man you're so right. Those 3 items tho.
Also do I really need to highlight the amount of games Cubecraft has that aren’t PvP based
So eggwars and skywars are already 1.8
In beta games you got what? Infection sure but even that seems iffy because of the suicide epidemic (please nobody take that out of context by the way)
I haven't played much infection so I wouldn't know what you mean by suicide epidemic, is it because no one plays it?
None of the arcade games are
Fair
Minerware as I said before isn’t
Parkour isn’t
[/Quote]
Fair.
Lucky islands while being PvP based, as said before a portion of the game is not 1.8 compatible also texture pack may have problems converting
It wouldn't be that hard to convert between I think. Other servers have shulker boxes on 1.8. this is surely possible.
(this and Sg are only games I actually think adding to 1.8 would be beneficial but of course this one comes with complications)
Sg would be greatly beneficial.
UHC (once again while being PvP based, do you really expect that to help anything? UHC is the epitome of games people like to make fun of)
What if each day 1 1.8 UHC was hosted at a set time.
Freebuild can’t be
The game is a meme... Is it a game?
Lobby games aren’t (however chest chaser might be added alone)
TD isn’t
Fair
Also while I know there probably is no point in bringing it up as immediately after mentioning it you and effot will immediately disregard it (Even Though you will probably disregard the whole thing anyways but since I am in an argument with both of you and each are pretty long answer I can’t really bare doing this for much longer since it is so time consuming so this will probably be the last reply I make to the thread unless I either have to)
But PvP has it’s custom 1.8 mode
That isn't 1.8 PVP, not at all. Ew.
So what’s left
Blockwars, Sg, and potentially Lucky islands

Even if you add PvP and UHC that is still a minority
That is 5 games of like 13? Total games. This would definitely make a difference
Well even that it beforehand was a 3-10k server and now bedrock would increase it more
Bedrock is technically 1.8 PVP lol

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is always a highly contentious topic. The 2 versions are quite different and appeal to very different communities, this is fine. My personal feeling is that effectively trying to 'freeze' the community on an outdated version becomes increasingly troublesome to try and support. The ideal situation would be for Mojang to re-align the Java PvP style to bring it closer to Bedrock, which is itself closer to 1.8. Will this happen? Who knows, they've stated a few times that their goal is feature parity between the versions so you would have to think that at some point they'll change it, so that's something to look forward to. As for back porting our games to 1.8...I'm fairly certain that has been asked for numerous times in the past, it's not a terrible idea I guess.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
1.9 isn't the reason many players left, it was the lack of listening to the community. Hypixel currently monopolize 1.8 so they, if ever decide to give 1.8 players more games, add one every month or two and see if that makes competition for Hypixel. If it doesn't then they should just stop and leave 1.8 with the games it has at that time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom