Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think priority reports would benefit Cubecraft

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I have an idea, to let players (12-14 years old) help out the moderation team, by reporting cheaters and bugs, everything would work the same but these players would have access to the /report command instead of /sr and would have priority reports, which means that mods would view these people's reports first, instead of regular players. You will have to make an application on the forums (similar to a helper application) to apply to the position. I want to see through this poll if people think this is a good idea and if people like it I will make a thread in feedback and suggestion.

Edit: when did this get moved to feedback and suggestions?

Ty for reading, don't forget to vote!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Fesa

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm a bit confused about why only users aged 12-14 would be able to apply for this. It seems like this is really just a suggestion for a "mini helper role", but I'm not sure why this would be necessary. About priority reports in general, I'm not against them but I do think it's a little unfair for someone's reports to be reviewed before others, as I think reports are very helpful for the server regardless of who has made them.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I loved the PLUS priority reporting (java only, now gone)
it gave me a way of directly getting people banned as a feature for a rank I paid for each month.
With the new update to make /report sentinel only it doesn't work 90% of the time and it is much much slower.

Re-introduce the human response and you have a 5 star feature (currently a little hard to do with the shortage of staff)

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom