Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the PvP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I've seen a lot of debates about the systems, so I'm here to ask which you prefer. Please be kind and explain why in the comments, and please don't just say "1.9/1.8 takes no skill and is bad" Because that's not a reason. Try to explain, and enjoy. No arguments please. It's opinions and we have to respect thta!
I love both, 1.9 and 1.8 pvp. In 1.9, you have to be skilled and have good timing with your hits. If you don't have good timing then you will die. In 1.8 pvp, whoever gets the most hits wins. It is a battle of strafes and swings.

In conclusion, both are amazing!

Reactions: TheZeroAssassin

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like 1.9 PvP more, just because you've got a slowdown which you need to wait for if you want to do the full damage you can do with that weapon.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I would like 1.9 pvp a lot more if the registers of hits was consistent. There's been quite a few times where my hits have blatantly not registered only giving me the sound of a crit through the person.
I will always like 1.8 better because I feel it was a lot more faster paced and fulfilling to combo people. That's just the way I like the game though :P

D

Deleted member 204478

I was in love with 1.9 pvp when it came out :P .As it is a lil strategic in its own ways :)

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
Personally I like 1.8 PvP because it's easier to work with and I'm like used to it. I do think that 1.8 pvp requires fast clicking while 1.9 is more strategic, you have to aim right, let the cooldown run, working with shields and dual wielding, 1.8 however is much more simple, some people like it, some people hate it.
I simply agree with you. However I do like playing in 1.9 xD

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
We'll I don't like it to be honest I really love how in 1.8 everything can change so fast I can take out a hole theme in a few seconds if your good with a bow but 1.9 looks so slow in my opinion :s

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!