Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO you like TNT trouble?

• Total voters

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yeah the game is very fast! :confused1:
But I really like the game, the concept of the game is simple but awsome. :)
And the teams are so big... o_O

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'm in love with TNT Trouble, I've got 75 wins and once I start playing it I can't stop anymore. I can't wait to play the other Island Games. :)

Reactions: Twania

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
hey, how do you get so much wins?
Can you explain me, I also want to win xD ;)
1. Rush to the island between the mid and your own island. (Not the side-islands but the one in the middle)
2. Grab the TNT.
3. Just run to their base like you hate your life and you don't care if you die.
4. They added iron bars to the tower's doors so it's pretty annoying xD. Try to destroy them.
5. Blow their tower up and do the same thing again.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
1. Rush to the island between the mid and your own island. (Not the side-islands but the one in the middle)
2. Grab the TNT.
3. Just run to their base like you hate your life and you don't care if you die.
4. They added iron bars to the tower's doors so it's pretty annoying xD. Try to destroy them.
5. Blow their tower up and do the same thing again.
THANK YOU!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Very uninspired game with a lot of build-up, only for it to be revealed upon release to be a "beta" with almost no features :/

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Call me biased but I think this would benifent from 1.8... It takes way too long to kill someone with full iron. As well as its just about knocking people off the edge

Reactions: Max ♠

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I really like Island Games, however, the game is too fast sometimes and having only one map with giant teams can get very boring and repetitive. I think having more maps with different team sizes would be really fun and might improve different aspects of the game.
We do have to remember that the game is in beta so big changes can still happen, and how the game is now is not it will necessarily stay.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The main reason why I feel that TNT trouble is sooo fast, is that once you get inside the castle, the TNT will automatically blow up. All the TNT has timers, so it would be a longer game if you can only blow up the castles once the timer runs out. This means that it will be a much more skill based game, if you go to their castle, but have 1 minute left before you blow up, then you and your team will have to defend you and keep you alive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom