Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
So, FFA is going to reach another and higher level of experienced players. Players are learning new ways to fight against other opponents, players their aim are imporving and there are coming up new fresh players who started playing FFA.

While FFA is getting better, there is appearing also a specific group of players; the players with silent hacks (I don't say names, these players know it by theirselfs) . These hacks are hard to detect and you must have a big amount of knowledge to scan the hacks of this people... Reporting doesn't help, I've reported a person for like 3 times and he won't get banned, while everyone on the FFA server is calling him out for a hacker. This is very annoying; those people are doing like they're "pro" and "the best of whole ffa" and when people hackusate them, they're gonna do cool, like acting they are legit, swearing / bullying etc.. (because they're for sure Sentinel doesn't detect them). The last time on ffa, this is going viral. Average players don't see them hacking, only the "pro's" (people with a big knowledge of ffa and fighting strats). The hackers are fighting the pro's, defeat them and go calling themself "better" then them while they are hacking. I don't wanna say I am a "pro" or something, but I just play ffa for like 1.5 year now, mostly overpowerd ffa, and it happened to me a few times. It is very annoying; you are for sure that they are hacking, but you can't do something against them and the most problematic part, they are calling themself the best of ffa...

So my question: can there something be done to get those hackers banned, like letting patrol more staff members with a bigger amount of pvp-knowledge, or checking the files of some fishy players?

(Sorry for my bad english, it's not the best subject of me at school)
You mean togglers if i am right
It's kinda hard to record a toggler.some togglers use their lag to hide their hacks

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You mean togglers if i am right
It's kinda hard to record a toggler.some togglers use their lag to hide their hacks
Toggle doesn't necesarily mean anything. Lots of closet cheaters don't toggle and just keep their client on a lot of the time.

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Toggle doesn't necesarily mean anything. Lots of closet cheaters don't toggle and just keep their client on a lot of the time.
Players who keep their hacks on all the fight can be recorded then reported easily

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom