• No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've definitely seen some but for 90% of clients the reach does not work at all. Pretty much all of the popular clients will not have a working reach hack. It supposedly gives you the creative reach which is only about an extra block as well.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Yes reach hacks exists,
Reach works without killaura
Reach is not rare in hacked clients. It is not difficult to write (edit this line of code in PlayerController) I got it from a source on google hope it answer your question!;)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
https://medium.com/@ItsCryptkeeper/demystifying-reach-e18f2c790c9f
This article explains it pretty well. With no network delay, the client can say "I am attacking that entity 6 blocks away" and the server will accept that. You can change the maximum distance that the server will accept, but if it's too small, as soon as the player is lagging, he will attack someone that he thinks is 3 blocks away but is actually 5 blocks away and son't be able to hit anymore.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's totally plausible
This is Jigsaw the infinite reach hack
As you can see in chat near the end of the first game they are in fact the 1 doing the damage with their sword from that distance

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
That's totally plausible
This is Jigsaw the infinite reach hack
As you can see in chat near the end of the first game they are in fact the 1 doing the damage with their sword from that distance
Isn't that a different thing called tpaura? Reach would be simply telling the server "i am attacking that player 5 blocks away" but I think that's telling the server "i move 7 blocks towards that player, hit him and instantly move back".

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Isn't that a different thing called tpaura? Reach would be simply telling the server "i am attacking that player 5 blocks away" but I think that's telling the server "i move 7 blocks towards that player, hit him and instantly move back".
Part of it is
But the part I was talking about isn't
As you can see in chat near the end of the first game
That part is just kill aura, however jigsaw also mainly uses tp aura

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom