Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
First off, thank you DutchLemur for your time in reviewing the video found here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/phids-is-so-salty-that-he-got-me-banned-as-dia-rank.176807/page-2 of my "hacks" it really means alot to me and u saved me a nights worth of sleep as i was just in the process of writing a HUGE appeal.

***My question is do i need to finish it just in case or can i just sit tight and wait to be unbanned? DutchLemur said at the end of thread i linked that i was to be unbanned but i just want to make sure***

Also if you were wondering how long my appeal is this is only LESS THAN HALF OF IT XD. please take a look all you skilled players like me if you ever get fasley banned take this kind of approach in your appeal

Hey Snodia,

This is Crafter1246, a player you falsely banned recently on a game of teaparty with phids. In this appeal i will try to approve my innocence by explaining everything in the video that may seem hackish to you and give a few more reasons on top of that. Please read it in detail and dont skim through it i spent alot of time on this and i dont want to stay banned because some key details were skipped over D:

Ok so the video that you have most likley seen shows me "hacking in some ways" as many people belive there are a few topics about it i am going to go through in detail

1 - THE HEADSNAP: (Happens at about 9 seconds into the video) This may be the most convincing piece of evidence for you to ban me, but here i will counter this easily.... Most hackers do not get critical hits like i do in the video, they are able to attack their target on the ground with no need to jump and whenever the enemy gets behind the hacker or out of view while in combat, the headsnap happens in hackers because their client can cause the hacker to instantly have their crosshair point 180 degrees or wherever it should be, to land a hit on the enemy player. When your crosshair/aimer/head points on them, it skips all the other positions of the head and skips instantly to the one needed. With non hackers, they will need to use their mouse and turn twords the enemy, not teleport twords it. The headsnap is caused because the head points in the right direction so quickly that the body can not turn in time. Here is the catch, I did some research by playing the and watching the video and i found the reason why this headsnap happend even though i was not using a hacked client. I will tell you first how i landed the hit. When i was chasing the player out of the castle i knew he still had high hp and he was in iron gear so i was at the top of my game. The instant he started to turn around i knew exactly what he was planning to do, he wanted to pass through me back into the castle. (One more detail about this, being a skilled player i know that generally players go back through passages such as the castle oppenings, the same way the came, i always take note of little details like that. Look at the player as he generally enters the castle the same way he exited it) i noticed his turn right before i jumped and while the jump occurred that is when i acted fast and tried to land the hit. With the combination of quick reaction time, experience, and luck i was able to quickly predict the right way to turn around, get my crosshair on his hitbox (very lucky to hit it if i was just a few pixels to the left i would have missed) while still being close enough, and swing my axe landing a hit. Look at the video, while i was on the ground i noticed what he was trying to do and the "headsnap" occured WHILE I WAS IN THE AIR, this was were i turned my head to land the hit. THIS IS WHERE MY REASERCH COMES IN. I tested this out many times. While mid-air you can move your head anywhere and your body will not point in the direction of your head UNTILL YOU HIT THE GROUND. This means that while in midair i predicted where he was going to be and hit him with my head turning of course, then the moment i made contact with the ground my body followed through, look at the video in slow-mo for proof. (by follows through i mean my body becomes perfectly aligned with my head.) Also if you look at the video, you clearly see that my head does not teleport, i guide it to the right position... The research proves the headsnap to be wrong, If i was not going for criticals this hit would have looked like a very quick turn in the right direction with my body constantly following through every frame. Please test out for yourself the research i did. While in mid air you can move your head without your body turning with it untill in contact with the ground. At that point your body will move accoriing to the current position of the head when the player hits the ground.

2 - CRITICALS WHILE SPRINTING: (throughout the video) Most players know that with any axe type, you are not able to land a critical while sprinting and i have a quick and easy way to counter this. ALL Minecraft clients have a nifty little key called a sprint button that you can take advantage of. Everyone has it (look in controlls). This free sprint button functions very fairly as when you hit a mob, you will stop sprinting and if you are still holding the sprint button you will then start sprinting again a little bit late. The way i can pvp with crits comes from just a simple little mechanic all pros should master just like i have. Everytime i get a critical, i am in fact not sprinting and this is how i do it: when i want to hit them with an axe crit i am still holding down my sprint button BUT a split second before i hit them i click S key (my walk backwards key) causing my sprint to hault. because of this i can land a crit on them and right after i hit them i stop pressing S key then my sprint button takes over again, in total i land a crit hit and lose just a little ground on the enemy player (see video for proof)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom