Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fernando duran

Apr 22, 2016
Venezuela
my suggestion is that no, they know that those is ilegal in any server. if they no want be baneed and are some bads or very bads playing, best that loss every rounds and learn play and no that they use hacks to win.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Better to have an anticheat that can at least detect and block hacks than none at all, whether the hacker has alts or not.
but i steel dont know why do they banned people i mean its just a game they didnt steel money or kill someone its just a game dont take it too much im sure i will get banned after this but minecraft is a bad game anyone who play it becomes crazy for some reason even notch left the game he know its a crazy game my friends every time when i ask them to play outside they become crazy and say no play minecraft or get out like there trying to kill me :/

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
but i steel dont know why do they banned people i mean its just a game they didnt steel money or kill someone its just a game dont take it too much im sure i will get banned after this but minecraft is a bad game anyone who play it becomes crazy for some reason even notch left the game he know its a crazy game my friends every time when i ask them to play outside they become crazy and say no play minecraft or get out like there trying to kill me :/
It's very hard to understand your post, but there's a reason why people get banned. Same goes for other games too.

About Notch: he left MC after Mojang was sold to Microsoft, not because he knew "it was a crazy game." Now, about banned players:

Why? Because they break the rules. When players join a server, they agree to ALL terms of conditions and rules, whether they read it or not. If they're banned and they're uninformed of the rules, then it's their fault for not reading it. No excuses.

Even if it's just a game, people play to have fun. It's not fair to have a hacker come in and ruin everyone's fun. It does 2 things: people quit the server in frustration and it wastes their time. All in all, that means less money for the server. It's staff's job to foster enjoyable and fair gameplay, is it not?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Actually many anti cheats pick up on perfectly legit players if they are not made perfectly. That is probably why cubecraft is taking so long to make anti cheat :p
That is correct. Look at Mineplex's old anticheat when it kicked players sprinting up stairs/2 block high spaces. Only 1 developer over there worked on both MAC and GWEN, which is why it took years for GWEN to come out.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
It's very hard to understand your post, but there's a reason why people get banned. Same goes for other games too.

About Notch: he left MC after Mojang was sold to Microsoft, not because he knew "it was a crazy game." Now, about banned players:

Why? Because they break the rules. When players join a server, they agree to ALL terms of conditions and rules, whether they read it or not. If they're banned and they're uninformed of the rules, then it's their fault for not reading it. No excuses.

Even if it's just a game, people play to have fun. It's not fair to have a hacker come in and ruin everyone's fun. It does 2 things: people quit the server in frustration and it wastes their time. All in all, that means less money for the server. It's staff's job to foster enjoyable and fair gameplay, is it not?
even break rules what if he didnt know everyone deserve a second chance and why a month banned its just a game a week is very ok but a month its a game why cant all the server be like hive dont banned people just tell them cheating hacking is not allowed but why banned ?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
even break rules what if he didnt know everyone deserve a second chance and why a month banned its just a game a week is very ok but a month its a game why cant all the server be like hive dont banned people just tell them cheating hacking is not allowed but why banned ?
Just a game to you, but not a game to owners. People play to have fun and may donate, they won't be donating if a bunch of hackers are constantly runing the games.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hive has a stricter ban system than most servers. Instead of the user being banned, the account is. Also, appeals over there don't ask "why the player should be unbanned." Instead, it asks "why the punishment was false."

I answered your first question in my post above. If they got banned and didn't know the rules, then that's their fault. The FIRST thing to do when they join a server is to read the rules, no questions asked. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse they should use in your appeal.

I've seen worse than 1 week or 1 month. First offense for hacking = permanent ban. Actually, a permanent ban for hacking is quite reasonable for most games. For all Valve games, hacking earns a permanent ban with no appeal. People should be quite lucky most MC servers make hacking a temporary ban.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Hive has a stricter ban system than most servers. Instead of the user being banned, the account is. Also, appeals over there don't ask "why the player should be unbanned." Instead, it asks "why the punishment was false."

I answered your first question in my post above. If they got banned and didn't know the rules, then that's their fault. The FIRST thing to do when they join a server is to read the rules, no questions asked. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse they should use in your appeal.

I've seen worse than 1 week or 1 month. First offense for hacking = permanent ban. Actually, a permanent ban for hacking is quite reasonable for most games. For all Valve games, hacking earns a permanent ban with no appeal. People should be quite lucky most MC servers make hacking a temporary ban.
do you like banned for ever ? also im not banned but im trying to say everyone deserve a second chance but minecraft people are aggressive like hypicle first time a month second permanent and if someone appeal they use there bot there jk the biggest jk of minecraft uh simon the owner of hypicle >:(

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
do you like banned for ever ? also im not banned but im trying to say everyone deserve a second chance but minecraft people are aggressive like hypicle first time a month second permanent and if someone appeal they use there bot there jk the biggest jk of minecraft uh simon the owner of hypicle :mad:
Seems pretty fair to me, like bravo said some servers are perm ban for first offence. Everyone deserves a second chance(maybe) but the chances are to close together, and appealing is easy.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Seems pretty fair to me, like bravo said some servers are perm ban for first offence. Everyone deserves a second chance(maybe) but the chances are to close together, and appealing is easy.
well the idiots of hypixel use there bot every single time saying no no no

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
do you like banned for ever ? also im not banned but im trying to say everyone deserve a second chance but minecraft people are aggressive like hypicle first time a month second permanent and if someone appeal they use there bot there jk the biggest jk of minecraft uh simon the owner of hypicle :mad:
Of course I wouldn't want a permanent ban. That's why I read the rules carefully and follow them as they say. MC servers, as I said, are actually lenient on punishment systems compared to games such as CS:GO and TF2. In the latter games, hacking is a permanent ban with no chance of appealing.

My first MC server I played on (small SMP server) had a permanent ban policy for all offenses. As long as the players didn't test the limits, they were free to stay. Rules are there for a reason. Here is what @zRinne wrote from my "did you know? Hacking is allowed" thread:

Rules are made for reasons, without them there would be no order and things would get out of hands - chaos.
They are there not just for show. The staff team will enforce them, the community would remind them.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Of course I wouldn't want a permanent ban. That's why I read the rules carefully and follow them as they say. MC servers, as I said, are actually lenient on punishment systems compared to games such as CS:GO and TF2. In the latter games, hacking is a permanent ban with no chance of appealing.

My first MC server I played on (small SMP server) had a permanent ban policy for all offenses. As long as the players didn't test the limits, they were free to stay. Rules are there for a reason. Here is what @zRinne wrote from my "did you know? Hacking is allowed" thread:
yea your right :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom