Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
To @Cynamooo: Kill aura is still just as deadly as before. It's even deadlier if paired with bhop or a speed hack since the victim won't have enough chances to land returning hits. I even saw a diamond rank hack on SG with his kill aura.

It depends on kill aura settings. If it's 1.8 style kill aura in a 1.9 PvP setting, then it'll shove the player a lot and even do major damage, though not as much melee damage. If it's 1.9 and paired with movement hacks, then it's worse.

A lot of Valve games and others do a "first offense = permanent ban" system. This is what servers should do against cheating for a good zero-tolerance hacking policy. Cheat = ban with no appeal.
I gare with what you've said, hacking = permanent ban! No discussion!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I gare with what you've said, hacking = permanent ban! No discussion!
Even the very first multiplayer games I've played on had that policy. It was that strict, well, the good kind of strictness needed for the game. I ran into hackers but that was very rare (only 1-2 a year, sometimes none for the year).

Appeals? Not against correct hacking bans, but for false ones sure.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If there is a hacker, the chances are that they do not care about CubeCraft like you do. Read the rules or not, but hackers do know that on all big-scale servers, hacking is a big no.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If there is a hacker, the chances are that they do not care about CubeCraft like you do. Read the rules or not, but hackers do know that on all big-scale servers, hacking is a big no.
Tottaly agree!

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
I think hackers should be permanently banned for hacking. No second chances.
The only way to get unbanned would be to appeal or buy an unban. 10$ first unban, 25$ second unban and 50$ third unban. No more than 3 unbans purchasable.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
When someone sees a hacker they're like LYNCH THAT GUY
And I'm there in a corner: "They invented mercy, like, yeah you could use that"
And don't get me wrong I hate hackers, I honestly didn't think they deserved another chance neither... But understand that some (I repeat some, just some specific kind) are people fully developed and able to think, just like you and me. And If you, yes you, would get banned for hacking, maybe because you were tired of getting killed by hackers themselves, you would like a second chance, you really would.
The only way to get unbanned would be to appeal or buy an unban. 10$ first unban, 25$ second unban and 50$ third unban. No more than 3 unbans purchasable.
No. Just no. Mineplex already did that, believe or not even they regret it and they removed it, as this mojangsta said, (I don't remember when)
If you unban people by letting them pay, you're a terrible person.
And now selling unbans is against the EULA.

Reactions: betty's oldies

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
To @Cynamooo: Kill aura is still just as deadly as before. It's even deadlier if paired with bhop or a speed hack since the victim won't have enough chances to land returning hits. I even saw a diamond rank hack on SG with his kill aura.

It depends on kill aura settings. If it's 1.8 style kill aura in a 1.9 PvP setting, then it'll shove the player a lot and even do major damage, though not as much melee damage. If it's 1.9 style and paired with movement hacks, then it's worse.

A lot of Valve games and others do a "first offense = permanent ban" system. This is what servers should do against cheating for a good zero-tolerance hacking policy. Cheat = ban with no appeal.
You have to keep appeals open theres always those people who get banned when it looks like theyre cheating when its actually lag ive seen it happen, also those that i would perm ban id recommend 2b2t when they are banned as its an anarchy server they can hack to their hearts content there its allowed, but most people use killaura for knockback now

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
You have to keep appeals open theres always those people who get banned when it looks like theyre cheating when its actually lag ive seen it happen, also those that i would perm ban id recommend 2b2t when they are banned as its an anarchy server they can hack to their hearts content there its allowed, but most people use killaura for knockback now

I really don't think getting banned because of lag is common, why? Because my first report got turned down due to lag reasons even though there barely was any lag https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/killaura-hacker-in-kitpvp-soup.121414/ . (Thankfully on my accidental double post someone else did ban him though)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I really don't think getting banned because of lag is common, why? Because my first report got turned down due to lag reasons even though there barely was any lag https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/killaura-hacker-in-kitpvp-soup.121414/ . (Thankfully on my accidental double post someone else did ban him though)
You always see the difference between lag and hacks. If you knock a person and he doesn't move but hits you, its probably hacks but if you hit a person and the whole person freeze, then it is lag. The same with fly hax. If the person you knocked of is just flying in the air but dies after a few seconds, it is lag. If the person fell of the world, flies in the air and returns to the island, then you face a hacker. There's always a way to see the difference between lag and hacks and I think if you knows the diffences, there is no way you can ban a non-hacker.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
That will make it seem like the staff and owners are money-hording when they're not. Not the best choice at all. Staff unban players who are sincere, rather than whoever is "the richest".

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
No.
Why.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Its VERY rare but theres also the very few who actually have no idea, i once saw a hacker troll vid where the guy didnt even KNOW what a game hack was, which i would give grace for that there are people who play video games and have no idea what hacks are or that they exist or what they do, my parents actually had to have a full description of what it is because theyve never played this generation of video games, they were stuck with pong, sonic, stuff like that

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Never happen again the EULA dosent allow the purchase of unbans thats why many servers such as omega realm and the archon took it down was because mojang said it went against the eula

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
You do have to realize that if people like the server, they shouldn't be hacking. It's common sense.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You do have to realize that if people like the server, they shouldn't be hacking. It's common sense.
Most of the hackers don't care about on wich server they play. If you ban a hacker on Cube, he's gonna hack inmidiently on another server. Hackers most likely don't care about the server but about the hacking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom