Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Their banning system is actually good enough. You also need to remember that some of the hackers using others account to hack on. They also use fake accounts :p
I actually know how hackers feel lol (Please don't ask why) and I got banned to 2035 on gta v and was like NO PLS! etc etc :p

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Permanent! I hate hackers...

And I should deny all the appeals!
Because all the hackers just make some random appeals!
I only should unban them if they have evidence that they didn't hack

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
I think killing hackers is fun :p Just watch them fail trying to fly up to survive again XD
I know killing hackers is easy..
Because most time they only have anti kb or fly but that is not the problem...
When they have killaura and reach your are f***ed... O no wait I have the ''KickTactic'' :P
Use a stone pickeaxe with efficienty 1434 and haste the blocks under them when they walk over a brigde :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You cheat, you cheat. As the others said, you KNEW that downloading hacked clients would get you in trouble. You agreed to that the minute you downloaded it and when you joined the server.

Even Hive says this: first chance = reading rules. Second chance = 1st ban. 3rd and final chance = 2nd ban.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I know killing hackers is easy..
Because most time they only have anti kb or fly but that is not the problem...
When they have killaura and reach your are f***ed... O no wait I have the ''KickTactic'' :p
Use a stone pickeaxe with efficienty 1434 and haste the blocks under them when they walk over a brigde :p
See, there is no problem at all :P

Reactions: iKick

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
What you also can do is reset the whole profile of the hacker. If there ban is over they have to start all over again. Lvl 0, 0 wins and kills at every game. Maybe they learn the lesson then. It is only and idea don't blame me. :)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
What you also can do is reset the whole profile of the hacker. If there ban is over they have to start all over again. Lvl 0, 0 wins and kills at every game. Maybe they learn the lesson then. It is only and idea don't blame me. :)
Nope, most hackers don't learn. I looked up a lot of cheaters. Most continue hacking, one notable hacker being xturtle.

You can even look up CloakedGiant, Latvish17, and KevinCamper if you want to see all the videos and bans they have.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
@hypertimeBravo as I said it was just an idea but thanks for your opinion! Maybe we should ban hackers permanently. It's the best way to deal with them. :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
According to mojang its supposed to be a permanent ban, and hackers know what the rules are and yet choose not to comply so no, i wouldnt give. A second chance

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
According to mojang its supposed to be a permanent ban, and hackers know what the rules are and yet choose not to comply so no, i wouldnt give. A second chance
Permanent ban from MC if it is a pirated MC client, not a hacked client. Hacked clients are considered "modded" clients according to Mojang.

To begin with, it's Mojang's problem for not implementing any anticheat for its game. It's a shame that work is dumped onto the players/servers.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Permanent ban from MC if it is a pirated MC client, not a hacked client. Hacked clients are considered "modded" clients according to Mojang.

To begin with, it's Mojang's problem for not implementing any anticheat for its game. It's a shame that work is dumped onto the players/servers.
What do you think 1.9 pvp was for in the first place it was to combat and ruin pvp hackers

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Kill aura isn't that efficiënt anymore in 1.9 but due the big range you can easily get knocked of a bridge or somewhere else. 1.9 did a tiny bit to the war against hackers xD

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Kill aura isn't that efficiënt anymore in 1.9 but due the big range you can easily get knocked of a bridge or somewhere else. 1.9 did a tiny bit to the war against hackers xD
Still if i owned a server and a player was caught it be a perm ban, they ruin the game, so a perm ban ruins the experience

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In a way, but even the hackers found a way to make kill aura attack right after cooldown! Ironic, isn't it?

In my opinion, 1.9 made PvP less based on CPS and emphasized tactics.
Actually i havent run across that what i have discovered is they turn it into a huge knockback tool by speeding it up as fast as possible

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You're right, I came across a dude with iron rank and we were the last 2 persons and that dude said: you're screwed. He jumped of the bridge, knocked me in the void with a range of 10 blocks and then he used fly so I would die earlier then he. What a bastard!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Still if i owned a server and a player was caught it be a perm ban, they ruin the game, so a perm ban ruins the experience
To @Cynamooo: Kill aura is still just as deadly as before. It's even deadlier if paired with bhop or a speed hack since the victim won't have enough chances to land returning hits. I even saw a diamond rank hack on SG with his kill aura.

It depends on kill aura settings. If it's 1.8 style kill aura in a 1.9 PvP setting, then it'll shove the player a lot and even do major damage, though not as much melee damage. If it's 1.9 style and paired with movement hacks, then it's worse.

A lot of Valve games and others do a "first offense = permanent ban" system. This is what servers should do against cheating for a good zero-tolerance hacking policy. Cheat = ban with no appeal.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom