Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
One of my favourite things to do on Minecraft is explore new maps. Specifically, to find some really cool or interesting parts of them that other players may never find in a million years. In the new FFA map, 'Mirage', I've found what's probably the best spot in FFA history.
2017-11-11_01.34.28.png

In this spot, you are near enough invincible. Unless of course, somebody goes through the oddly specific and very difficult process of getting here themselves. Though, this spot actually overlooks the only entrance, making it very easy to defend. It also has spots where you're totally covered from every direction. Plus, it overlooks one of the biggest battlefields of the map, thereby actually making this spot useful. If somebody were to get up here with the Archer kit, they'd have a field day!

I'd personally like to see this spot made slightly easier to get to, since right now most people would just assume it's totally inaccessible. This map does lack a lot of good sniping points, so having this one would benefit both the kit and the map.

I also found a way outside of the map from here (Screenshots in a response)

I think the map either needs to better integrate these rooftops (yas pls!) or disable block breaking :p Either way, this was really fun to explore and I love how there's detail in parts of the map you'd never even be able to see usually

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-11_1-56-41.png
    upload_2017-11-11_1-56-41.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Reactions: packta and Gatsbe
A

A pigeon

Somebody else probably reported step-by-step how to get to each spot. All we gotta do is beg Kfcluke to make these spots accessible officially :)
I wish bug reports were public i would target that person toxic ffa player style no skill required spend my 4k points on gear

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom