Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Tags
Hello! Its me again... And today I bring to you another suggestion I came up with! Here it is:

So I came up with the ideas for "tags". A tag is where it appears on the right side of your in-game name. For example: Luzario_ [FORUMS] These "tags" will be rewarded for doing something special.
I got the spark for the idea for people who are asking for ranks as a reward to reporting. But in my opinion giving out a rank would be too much. So instead they should give out a tag for reporting: [REPORTER].

Here are some other ideas for giving out tags. And of course they are not gonna have these lame names I came up with. But you get the idea :cool:

Obsidian ranked players get to customise their tag because why not.

People who have been playing for over a year will receive a tag [VETERAN]

People who has over a thousand wins in any game will receive a custom tag for the specific game. (e.g. egg wars) [EGG BREAKER]

Players who completed all the seasonal skull hunt for that year will receive a tag. [SEASONAL 2017]

People who attend cube craft events will receive a custom tag. [COMMUNITY GAMES]

Tags will show how long you've been playing and what events you took part in.
Thats all from me! Any loop holes, additions and disagreements please tell me why!

~Luzario

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
IMO it's pretty pointless.
I got the spark for the idea for people who are asking for ranks as a reward to reporting. But in my opinion giving out a rank would be too much. So instead they should give out a tag for reporting: [REPORTER].
Any hacker with at least one brain cell sure isn't going to hack if they see someone in their game with that tag before their name.

Also, it can become pretty spammy, especially when players are going to get like 3 of these tags before their names.
So, nah.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think its too much for a name like: Emerald MajesticMark [Reporter] And then your message.
But good Suggestion! :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The chat is quite a mess as it is right now; adding this will only make it more messy. Plus it serves no purpose if it's going to be something that loads of people can get just by attending an event. You'd want a rank to be special and rare rather than every other person having it. :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here imagine this
[Egg Breaker] :Gold: CommunistCactus: hello
Doesn't that kind of seem excessive?
also obsidian ranks can make their own tag
what could go wrong? (inappropriate tags)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Tags
Hello! Its me again... And today I bring to you another suggestion I came up with! Here it is:

So I came up with the ideas for "tags". A tag is where it appears on the right side of your in-game name. For example: Luzario_ [FORUMS] These "tags" will be rewarded for doing something special.

Here are some other ideas for giving out tags. And of course they are not gonna have these lame names I came up with. But you get the idea :cool:

Obsidian ranked players get to customise their tag because why not.

People who have been playing for over a year will receive a tag [VETERAN]

People who has over a thousand wins in any game will receive a custom tag for the specific game. (e.g. egg wars) [EGG BREAKER]

Players who completed all the seasonal skull hunt for that year will receive a tag. [SEASONAL 2017]

People who attend cube craft events will receive a custom tag. [COMMUNITY GAMES]

Tags will show how long you've been playing and what events you took part in.
Thats all from me! Any loop holes, additions and disagreements please tell me why!

~Luzario
I think tags would be great, one problem with the tag reported is if a hacker/rule breaker sees you in the lobby, they will be like "Oh man, Luzario has reporter rank, stay clear" and if they ever saw the player with the tag in the game, it would make it hard to catch rule breakers. But I like the idea. Maybe the tags could have upgrades? Like Egg Maker --> Egg Breaker ---> Egg Destroyer ---> NoEggIsSafe kind of thing. You could upgrade it by points, your player level? None the less, I love this idea +1

Reactions: Keanu

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Meh... I don't want a tag to say that I'm special, especially if my tag says"reporter". Don't let them hackers know I'm spyin' on em

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Picture this,
:Obsidian: Spleefyyy[REPORTER][EGGBREAKER][SEASONAL 2017][VETERAN]: Hi
I'am pretty sure people will have these tags
It would make chat unclear and chaotic
I completely disagree with this.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The chat is quite a mess as it is right now; adding this will only make it more messy. Plus it serves no purpose if it's going to be something that loads of people can get just by attending an event. You'd want a rank to be special and rare rather than every other person having it. :p
It be special to me because its better than [stone] in from of your name

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Instead of tags could anyone come up with a idea for a prize for loyalty?
I'd like to see a prize for being loyal; however, on the forums not on cube itself
Probably, they can change the "member" thing under you forums name into a "well known cubecrafter" after a certain amount of time on the forums
For example,

Spleefyyy
well known
cubecrafter

Joined= x
Messages=y
Likes=z
Trophies= l

Reactions: Luzario

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The chat will get messed up because of all the tags. This is what I like about the chat now , It is clean. Btw if a certain players has done multiple events/rewards. If all the tags will be next to their name it will just be a chat filled because 2or maybe even 1player said something. Also the chat will be messed up with every tag.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I'd like to see a prize for being loyal; however, on the forums not on cube itself
Probably, they can change the "member" thing under you forums name into a "well known cubecrafter" after a certain amount of time on the forums
For example,

Spleefyyy
well known
cubecrafter

Joined= x
Messages=y
Likes=z
Trophies= l

Yeah good idea, like if you have 200+ messages: "Known Member"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts