Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, I've been playing skywars a lot in the past few days, and I must say skywars is a big disappointment for me. Here's what I don't like and what I want to be changed.

• The maps
Honestly, the skywars maps are insanely huge, most of the times you only get 6 blocks or so and you really can't do anything in your island and only hoping someone comes to you. The maps need to be re-built / build new maps that are smaller and makes the game quite faster, since it's a fast paced game.

• chest loots
Seriously, most of the time I only end up with boots and 6-10 blocks only and only a wooden axe as a weapon, is that really fair? The chest loot needs to be worked again. The chests need to give at least 3 armor pieces, a weapon and 16 blocks at minimum. This will make the game more fair and players will have a better chance at winning / proceeding with the game.

• swordsman kit
wow. sharp 2 iron sword. You guys really think that's fair? With the current chest loot luck that mostly gives 1-2 armor pieces and sometimes non this kit is broken. the kit needs to be nerfed to sharp 1 stone. that way people stop actually abusing the kit especially in basic mode where you actually have nothing at all. BUT WAIT, THEN A SHARP 2 WOODEN WILL BE BETTER!?!!?!? Calm down, as mentioned above, the chest loot is broken and 90% of the time you end up with a terrible weapon. With this nerf I'm also suggesting some sort of price nerf. maybe drop it to 700 points or something.

• reporting players
As far as I know (I could be mistaken), theres no possible way to report a player for hacking / chat reports. Instead of releasing updates that are gamemode related please for the love of god release a report command. you could save lifes with this as we run into hackers like every 2 games or so.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I honestly do not agree with anything you stated above. The maps are amazingly built in my opinion, and there really aren't too many maps that require more than 6 blocks to build to the next island. For the chest loot, maybe you are always playing on basic, because at least one piece of diamond armor is not uncommon in normal mode and you usually get quite a bit of armor and other materials to survive. The swordsman kit of fine the way it is, and if you practice pvp a lot, you can learn to kill players with better armor. And the report command was removed because it was not effective. There is no evidence that can be shown with a report command making it pretty much useless. You can currently report players at https://reports.cubecraft.net

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
I honestly do not agree with anything you stated above. The maps are amazingly built in my opinion, and there really aren't too many maps that require more than 6 blocks to build to the next island. For the chest loot, maybe you are always playing on basic, because at least one piece of diamond armor is not uncommon in normal mode and you usually get quite a bit of armor and other materials to survive. The swordsman kit of fine the way it is, and if you practice pvp a lot, you can learn to kill players with better armor. And the report command was removed because it was not effective. There is no evidence that can be shown with a report command making it pretty much useless. You can currently report players at https://reports.cubecraft.net
wait wait.
there really aren't too many maps that require more than 6 blocks to build to the next island.
That's like 2 maps out of 50? The maps are huge. there needs to be smaller maps.
The maps are amazingly built in my opinion
I'm not talking about the design or how its built. I'm talking about the size of the maps. The maps are big.
For the chest loot, maybe you are always playing on basic
I think I'm clever enough to tell if I'm playing on basic or normal or whatever. I'm talking about normal by the way.
swordsman kit of fine the way it is, and if you practice pvp a lot, you can learn to kill players with better armor
are you on drugs? that sword 2 shot kills anyone with normal's starting gear. what does pvp have to do with that kit if you dont get a chance to fight back? as I said, theres not even enough armor to fight the thing.
And the report command was removed because it was not effective. There is no evidence that can be shown with a report command making it pretty much useless. You can currently report players at https://reports.cubecraft.net
All sort of reporting needs VIDEO evidence. I'm not gonna sit in a chair for hours rendering and uploading videos just to get rid of 1 hacker or 2.

If you love cubecraft too much of course you're gonna find the system fine because you're used to it. Go play skywars on other "popular" servers and tell me whats more fair and balanced.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There will come soon a skywars update. The chests will become balanced and maybe they remove and add some new maps. The kits will also become balanced. I think that your suggestion will become reality. Cubecraft won't add a report command. It easy for reporting some rulebreakers. The only thing what you need is a recording software and than you can report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
There will come soon a skywars update. The chests will become balanced and maybe they remove and add some new maps. The kits will also become balanced. I think that your suggestion will become reality. Cubecraft won't add a report command. It easy for reporting some rulebreakers. The only thing what you need is a recording software and than you can report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
All sort of reporting needs VIDEO evidence. I'm not gonna sit in a chair for hours rendering and uploading videos just to get rid of 1 hacker or 2.
^^^

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Okay, this is just not really good. The SkyWars maps are perfectly the right size, and how they are made with material built into them is perfect. You complain that you can only get 6 blocks on the further spaced out maps, when on each and every map there is wood blocks that you can mine to get more. Also, there is enough armor. In basic, you get a different amount from leather to gold to chain. It's called basic for a reason, so you get a limited amount of items. On normal, it is a 99% chance that you will get diamond armor. That is, if you don't, you are implying that you didn't even try to kill anyone else with a bit more armor or go to middle island. Not everyone is the perfect PVP player as well, and you won't win every game you play. I don't even have to explain myself on OP mode. Chest sorting is also being worked on, and will be fixed. You must be patient. There is also no possible chance that /report will be added again. The command was heavily abused, people creating fake reports with no proof. It will not be added again. And by the way, it is very disrespectful to ask someone if they are on dr*gs. I suggest you don't do it again. @Simbaaa is a friend of mine, and he doesn't take kindly to being asked such things. So, in my overall statement, I disagree with everything you have said in this thread.

Reactions: Simbaaa

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
wait wait.

That's like 2 maps out of 50? The maps are huge. there needs to be smaller maps.

I'm not talking about the design or how its built. I'm talking about the size of the maps. The maps are big.

I think I'm clever enough to tell if I'm playing on basic or normal or whatever. I'm talking about normal by the way.

are you on drugs? that sword 2 shot kills anyone with normal's starting gear. what does pvp have to do with that kit if you dont get a chance to fight back? as I said, theres not even enough armor to fight the thing.

If you love cubecraft too much of course you're gonna find the system fine because you're used to it. Go play skywars on other "popular" servers and tell me whats more fair and balanced.
You just bet against everything I said with your orIginal arguments from your first post... which doesn't help your case in any way. And also, I am not on drugs but thanks for asking :)

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I need to disagree with you. The maps are maybe a bit biggee than you expected but I think that it is big enough to do stuff on your island. If you will make the island smaller you will almost have no space to get an epic battle. If you are gonna make the islands smaller you will be able to just hit the other person 1 time and he is knocked off the island, the bigger islands are better to pvp on because you have a lot of space.

I do not realy see why you wanna have more items in your chests. I think that the chests are balanced. I heard that there are some ideas to add a refill option to skywars so that the chests automatically refills every 5-10minutes.

Swordsman kit is balanced. If you play in normal gamemode you will have a diamond sword. Diamond sword and Swordsman kit sword are almost the same. Diamond sword is just a little bit weaker but if your enemy has weaker armor than you , you can still defeat him so i think that the kit is balanced. For Basic mode you will also have people that will choose the iron golem kit , this kit has only iron armor so it would also be unfair to use this in basic mode. What i would suggest is to buff both kits when you eneble basic mode. This means swordsman kit ( Sharp 1 stone sword) and Iron Golem ( gold or chain armor).

There is no command to report players in game but if you would have a reporting system like this you will have people who will abuse it. Also the staff members will have loads of work and their chat will be filled with only reports. Just report rule breakers on the site with evidence.

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
I need to disagree with you. The maps are maybe a bit biggee than you expected but I think that it is big enough to do stuff on your island. If you will make the island smaller you will almost have no space to get an epic battle. If you are gonna make the islands smaller you will be able to just hit the other person 1 time and he is knocked off the island, the bigger islands are better to pvp on because you have a lot of space.
Not talking about island sizes, talking about the map itself. The space between islands and the middle is big. I only want the island a little closer to middle to make people actually risk building for it. Besides, middle chests don't give anything special, middle chests and island chests are the same. There's nothing to make players actually go to middle unless they are missing gear or stuff. I think middle should have some sort of special loot tbh.

I do not realy see why you wanna have more items in your chests. I think that the chests are balanced. I heard that there are some ideas to add a refill option to skywars so that the chests automatically refills every 5-10minutes.
A refill should be fine.

Swordsman kit is balanced. If you play in normal gamemode you will have a diamond sword. Diamond sword and Swordsman kit sword are almost the same. Diamond sword is just a little bit weaker but if your enemy has weaker armor than you , you can still defeat him so i think that the kit is balanced. For Basic mode you will also have people that will choose the iron golem kit , this kit has only iron armor so it would also be unfair to use this in basic mode. What i would suggest is to buff both kits when you eneble basic mode. This means swordsman kit ( Sharp 1 stone sword) and Iron Golem ( gold or chain armor).
If chests get a refill sure. But with the current condition no. The kit is just too much overpowered.

There is no command to report players in game but if you would have a reporting system like this you will have people who will abuse it. Also the staff members will have loads of work and their chat will be filled with only reports. Just report rule breakers on the site with evidence.
Why do you people not read replies...
read this vvvvvvvv

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I agree, there are just 4-5 solo maps that I like, I think the other ones need an update like the map glass, with more islands in the middle. And indead, there needs to be more blocks.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I agree with everything you said, I experienced the same thing. You barely get enough blocks to get to middle and the gear is so random.

Reactions: D0RIAN

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, I've been playing skywars a lot in the past few days, and I must say skywars is a big disappointment for me. Here's what I don't like and what I want to be changed.

• The maps
Honestly, the skywars maps are insanely huge, most of the times you only get 6 blocks or so and you really can't do anything in your island and only hoping someone comes to you. The maps need to be re-built / build new maps that are smaller and makes the game quite faster, since it's a fast paced game.

• chest loots
Seriously, most of the time I only end up with boots and 6-10 blocks only and only a wooden axe as a weapon, is that really fair? The chest loot needs to be worked again. The chests need to give at least 3 armor pieces, a weapon and 16 blocks at minimum. This will make the game more fair and players will have a better chance at winning / proceeding with the game.

• swordsman kit
wow. sharp 2 iron sword. You guys really think that's fair? With the current chest loot luck that mostly gives 1-2 armor pieces and sometimes non this kit is broken. the kit needs to be nerfed to sharp 1 stone. that way people stop actually abusing the kit especially in basic mode where you actually have nothing at all. BUT WAIT, THEN A SHARP 2 WOODEN WILL BE BETTER!?!!?!? Calm down, as mentioned above, the chest loot is broken and 90% of the time you end up with a terrible weapon. With this nerf I'm also suggesting some sort of price nerf. maybe drop it to 700 points or something.

• reporting players
As far as I know (I could be mistaken), theres no possible way to report a player for hacking / chat reports. Instead of releasing updates that are gamemode related please for the love of god release a report command. you could save lifes with this as we run into hackers like every 2 games or so.
}I
I love all of these 4 suggestions. This needs to be put into the game.

A

A pigeon

Agreed. The maps are the worst , its not slywars when you have to build for ages to get to mid and the chest loot is ridiculous.

Reactions: D0RIAN

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
*Mentions swordsman kit being unbalanced*
*Doesn't mention iron golem kit*

Well played.

On the things you say, I mostly agree, except for this:
  • reporting players
A report command just wouldn't work, it has been tried, it was a disaster. Plus, it's way easier for staff to ban hackers by checking reports than to watch someone in-game all the time.
I'm not gonna sit in a chair for hours rendering and uploading videos just to get rid of 1 hacker or 2.
You don't have to. I have my OBS on 360p and 20 fps (I have no choice actually, my pc is a potato), and my videos render in a matter of seconds.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
  • The maps

Well, the size of the maps can also depend on which mode you are playing. Teams generally has larger maps for obvious reasons, however, most of the solo maps are actually very small. You can normally (if needed) mine the blocks from your own island and make it almost double the distance to the next island.

• chest loots

I agree with this in some ways. The loot system is designed to give each player some gear, even if it's limited. Although there has been cases where players have gotten full diamond from the spawn chests and I have only gotten half leather. I cry every time. ;-;

• swordsman kit

I actually don't see a problem with this kit really. I rarely see people using it and when they do, as long as you can aim better it really doesn't matter. A weapon is only as good as the warrior who wields it.

• reporting players

Actually you can report players who are violating the rules. If you see someone violating the rules (teaming, cheating etc...) you can report them here. Keep in mind that you need solid video evidence in order to report for stuff that isn't chat related. As for your other point, CubeCraft will most likely never have an in-game report command (/report) again since at one time we did have one. The command was abused by players and therefore has been removed.

Adamisty

Aug 28, 2017
most of the solo maps are actually very small
whats wrong with you? no.

I actually don't see a problem with this kit really. I rarely see people using it and when they do, as long as you can aim better it really doesn't matter. A weapon is only as good as the warrior who wields it.
rarely see people using it? if you create a web game stats with kits used you'll find that at least 6 players are using the kit. With the current chest loot you can get 2 shot with that sword, doesn't matter if your aim is good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom