Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There is a command in the disguise plugin (/disguise player (ign), which allows you to disguise to _anyone_. Imagine the havoc when people see the ign of "Notch" or like "PewDiePie" in the lobbies, lol.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I doubt this will be added and I'm against this idea.

The fact that people want this to be added due to others being annoying just doesn't seem right to me. You have to ignore the spam and not reply at all.
I know this sounds easier than it is but that's the only way.

Ccg has a lot of bug fixes that came with the update of ccg 2.0, so I doubt stuff like this will be added anytime soon.

Just saying that IF this idea will be added, the Rank should be the only hidden thing, the names should be the same. Too many problems would start to exist if someone just has a different name without changing it over Mojang.
I do actually kinda agree with you on this ;-;

Reactions: Sevenade78

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I doubt this will be added and I'm against this idea.

The fact that people want this to be added due to others being annoying just doesn't seem right to me. You have to ignore the spam and not reply at all.
I know this sounds easier than it is but that's the only way.

Ccg has a lot of bug fixes that came with the update of ccg 2.0, so I doubt stuff like this will be added anytime soon.

Just saying that IF this idea will be added, the Rank should be the only hidden thing, the names should be the same. Too many problems would start to exist if someone just has a different name without changing it over Mojang.
The main problem here is that donors get targeted in games for being a rank higher than stone. Not so much because they get spam. But, yes, it's most likely not going to be added due to all the bugs...

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
No they don't really get targeted because they're higher than Stone. As I said, Diamond and higher get targeted for OP.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
No they don't really get targeted because they're higher than Stone. As I said, Diamond and higher get targeted for OP.
This isn't just Skywars that we're talking about. Yes, ranks that are as low as iron get targeted just for being a donor rank.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Strongly disagreed.

in my past gaming experience I've played games as Iron, Lapiz, Gold, and of course Moderator. I have been targetted in maybe 2 or 3 games for this reason, and I personally did not mind.
Asking some of my (donor) friends resulted in them saying they haven't 'really' been targeted either.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There is a command in the disguise plugin (/disguise player (ign), which allows you to disguise to _anyone_. Imagine the havoc when people see the ign of "Notch" or like "PewDiePie" in the lobbies, lol.
;;Stone;; MarcoSlater;; All go to skyblock trade area and give me all your items!! I'll give you mod if you do!

Yeah, that command would be chaos.. xD

Reactions: Younisco

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Strongly disagreed.

in my past gaming experience I've played games as Iron, Lapiz, Gold, and of course Moderator. I have been targetted in maybe 2 or 3 games for this reason, and I personally did not mind.
Asking some of my (donor) friends resulted in them saying they haven't 'really' been targeted either.
That doesn't necessarily mean that it rarely happens. But, I still stand with your statement that it probably won't be added. There are just too many bugs that need to be fixed at the moment.

Reactions: Sevenade78

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I suppose it's possible that people see you and think "oh, a different coloured name. So pretty, I want it!" and then try to kill you all game, but I cannot recall a single time that this has happened to me.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Everyone has yellow names IG to prevent that donators get targeted. I dont think that donators need /disguise.
Point made. No further argument needed about that really.

This thread will be locked to prevent further arguments, since I don't see any further problems ( in fact I forgot about names going yellow with no prefixes).

Reactions: johnyestaloca
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!