Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

This time I don't make a suggestion, But a discussion around the EULA. Cubecraft follows the rules and is not as other servers that gives donators an extra advance in the game.

We follow te rules of the EULA And we don't give donators an extra advance, as examples we can't buy points, we can't do /thank {name} for thanking with free points, we haven't extra kits for donators, but what I wonder is...

That [youtubers] (I typ tubers in aqua, because you don't see white on white ;)) get all the kits for free.

Is that not against the EULA? Or I am wrong?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Ehhhmmm, I don't know but I hope that you know that the YT'er rank a special rank is and not very easy is to get? I think that's why they have all the Obsidian perks and all the kits unlocked.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Ehhhmmm, I don't know but I hope that you know that the YT'er rank a special rank is and not very easy is to get? I think that's why they have all the Obsidian perks and all the kits unlocked.
I know that There are less people have this rank. It is meant for making their videos on cubecraft And I also know that they aren't donators. They get like more than 10k points free, because they are youtuber.

I hope that @Efcluke94 or @Tacosbefriends can give me an answer.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They get like more than 10k points free
So for this I went through all games to calculate the total points of all the kits of all the games (yes I really did). Here we go:
  • SkyWars > All the kits > 9700 points.
  • Lucky Islands > All the kits > 4300 points.
  • Tower Defence > All the kits > 6250 points.
  • EggWars > All the kits > 5600 points.
  • BlockWars > All the kits > 4650 points.
  • Survival Games > All the kits > 6150 points.
  • Ultra Hardcore > All the kits > 7530 points.
The points of the kits of the speed versions of some games are also calculated in it.

This comes on a total of....... > 44180 points. So, YouTubers have all the kits unlocked and that's 44180 points because they have 40,000 subscribers =/= the YouTuber rank.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
So for this I went through all games to calculate the total points of all the kits of all the games (yes I really did). Here we go:
  • SkyWars > All the kits > 9700 points.
  • Lucky Islands > All the kits > 4300 points.
  • Tower Defence > All the kits > 6250 points.
  • EggWars > All the kits > 5600 points.
  • BlockWars > All the kits > 4650 points.
  • Survival Games > All the kits > 6150 points.
  • Ultra Hardcore > All the kits > 7530 points.
The points of the kits of the speed versions of some games are also calculated in it.

This comes on a total of....... > 44180 points. So, YouTubers have all the kits unlocked and that's 44180 points because they have 40,000 subscribers =/= the YouTuber rank.
Nice that you have done this. Free points is also against the EULA.
Can they unlock free abilities?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
A rank with all the kits unlocked is not against the eula as everyone has the ability to gain access to the kits the rank would just get them faster

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hello cubecrafters

This time I don't make a suggestion, But a discussion around the EULA. Cubecraft follows the rules and is not as other servers that gives donators an extra advance in the game.

We follow te rules of the EULA And we don't give donators an extra advance, as examples we can't buy points, we can't do /thank {name} for thanking with free points, we haven't extra kits for donators, but what I wonder is...

That [youtubers] (I typ tubers in aqua, because you don't see white on white ;)) get all the kits for free.

Is that not against the EULA? Or I am wrong?
YouTubers aren't purchasing their ranks. We give the rank away with everything unlocked so that they can promote our server on their channels. This would violate the EULA if we sold the YouTuber rank, but this simply is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom