Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters, today I present you a project of mine with the purpose of creating better quality suggestions.

Helped by @Elivat , I've created a discord server whose aim is preparing suggestions in group.

Everybody, who is willing to participate in this, is welcome and we are open to hearing your advice to develop the project.

You might think what's the real use for this server if we already have the forums. The thing is, the forums is more of a formal place in which suggestions are already structured and put out for the community to comment upon. On the other side, this discord server has the intention to be able to actively collaborate with other CCG players and achieve better-structured and more community-driven suggestions. With combined forces, the outcomes could be favorable for the server and its player-base.

Everybody is welcome to this server and I hope you decided to give a chance to this little project.

Here is the link:

https://discord.gg/kzzvt3

Thank you all for reading ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom