Do you think this idea is useful

• Yes!

• No! (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Possible bot commands:
Slowmode (moderators only). If too many people are typing slowmode would slowdown users to send every x seconds just like twitch.

Account Linking (everyone). Adds the ability to link with your Cubecraft account. Players would get a second role (Which doesn't change the color of their name) with their rank or a role named Linked Account.
A possible feature that comes with linking your account could be the ability to see other linked users in-game stats/username/rank/level. Of course there needs to be a designated channel for that to prevent spam, or the bot could send that information to you through a dm. Players who aren't comfortable with sharing their stats could always switch off that feature. So they won't be able to see other people's stats and other people won't be able to see theirs. (I believe there should be a one hour cooldown for this command)

Music (everyone). The bot could play music in a music designated channel where everyone is muted except the bot. I've seen this on another discord and it works quite well. If the majority doesn't like a song they could use a command like /skip. So if the channel has 6 people in it and only 3 choose to skip it won't skip.
The /play + link/name command would allow the bot to play songs from YouTube, Soundcloud or other music providing services.

I definitely agree with a mute command. Instead of banning users they simply get muted from Cubecraft discord. This way players won't miss all the news. However I think the clear command should get some additional features. For example if you type /clear @tag 10 it would clear 10 messages from the tagged user. Would be more useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom