Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this wonderful and amazing suggestion should be implemented?

• I AGREE! I would love to see this implemented :)

• I disagree, I do not think this should be added

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion:
Good morning/afternoon everybody, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :). I would like to suggest that a members role get added to the Cubecraft Discord server for people who are registered on the forums and have an x amount of messages to their name. I would like to see this added as I think it will be a great way of distinguishing long-term members of cubecraft from online members that are just on the discord to report etc :). So I have made this suggestion in the different sections (spoilers) to make it more convenient to read.

Notes:
1 - If you agree then please vote on the threads poll
2 - If you disagree with this change then please let me know why
3 - If you neither agree nor disagree then please let me know why as well
4 - Please read through the whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I disagree since such a role really is useless. You're a member on the Forums and what could you do with such a role in Discord? I think nothing because you only have the role colour and maybe a place apart in the members list at the right of a Discord server. That's all. I also don't really think people really want this or are going to give you more attention if that was what you wanted.

So no, I disagree.

Reactions: A pigeon

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The Suggestion:
Good morning/afternoon everybody, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :). I would like to suggest that a members role get added to the Cubecraft Discord server for people who are registered on the forums and have an x amount of messages to their name. I would like to see this added as I think it will be a great way of distinguishing long-term members of cubecraft from online members that are just on the discord to report etc :). So I have made this suggestion in the different sections (spoilers) to make it more convenient to read.

Notes:
1 - If you agree then please vote on the threads poll

2 - If you disagree with this change then please let me know why
3 - If you neither agree nor disagree then please let me know why as well
4 - Please read through the whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion.
Roles without extra permissions = useless (most of the time)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Disagreed because there's no use for this role except for recognition and if you are already a long-term community member chances are you already have it and people know who you are.
I guess this is true. Thanks for the feedback :)

I disagree since such a role really is useless. You're a member on the Forums and what could you do with such a role in Discord? I think nothing because you only have the role colour and maybe a place apart in the members list at the right of a Discord server. That's all. I also don't really think people really want this or are going to give you more attention if that was what you wanted.

So no, I disagree.
I was thinking of more a cosmetic feature not to be useful and I do not want attention. I personally enjoy cosmetic additions :). But I would have to agree with you, it is pretty much useless xD

Like that would make a difference. It would only look messy, and people could be outraged because a certain member does get the rank, but they don't.
Well I guess this is true xD. I agree with you.

Roles without extra permissions = useless (most of the time)
I agree completely. I am not sure what jack was thinking when he made this post xD

JACK. This is a horrible suggestion, It is completely useless I DISAGREE... No hard feelings xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom